View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Help spread the spirit this year by hunting Spirit Launchers 
God

Post Help spread the spirit this year by hunting Spirit Launchers
The server wide hunt for Spirit Launchers has begun.
Anyone who turns in is adding to the total.
There are no individual scores this time.

You are looking for normal Launcher weapons with the Spirit special.
Spirit Launcher must have at least 2 %'s and one of them must be hit.
If it has 3 %'s that is ok as well as long as 1 of the %'s is hit.
(The amount of % does not matter as long as it has at least 2 %'s and 1 of them is hit.)

*Hit requirement no longer needed for 2019-2020 season but does need 2%'s.

Rewards.

For every (1) Spirit Launcher turned in everyone who I know, or am made aware of that is playing will get 1 photon sphere per Spirit Launcher turned in.
Limit (10).
*Every 5 Spirit Launcher's found after the 1st 10 will = 1 more photon sphere.

If everyone playing manages to collectively turn in (5) Spirit Launchers by the deadline then I will also be giving a wish to everyone who was playing.
Wish rules: Tell me 3 items and you will get 1 of them from a randomized list.
Strict limit of 1 per person.
Yes you can request s-ranks weapons in your items.
No mags.
Other restriction may apply at the time of the wish due to compatibility issues, and will be explained to you at the time of your wish should any issues occur.

Current number of Spirit Launcher(s) turned in = 26 (2018-2019)
Current number of Spirit Launcher(s) turned in = 47 (2019-2020)
Current number of Spirit Launcher(s) turned in = 52 (2020-2021)
Current number of Spirit Launcher(s) turned in = 25 (2021-2022)

To turn in just see me in game. Should I miss you or be unavailable please leave either a message in lobby 1 so it reaches the shout box or on the shout box in the forums or through pm, and I will get to you when I can.

Event ends January 10th 2022.

All rewards pending until the event ends date is reached.
I will try to find you in game sometime after the end date is reached to get you your stuff.

This is really only for people actively playing during this holiday season. Should you suddenly come back to playing after the dead line a few weeks / months later then I am not going to be handing out stuff related to this event.

The quest The Restless Lion has been disabled during this event and will be put back up after the event is finished.

Dr. Frasier Crane wrote:
"Lazy-guy. I wonder what they call the deluxe model? The hopeless slack-ass?"

Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:46 am
Rookie

Post Re: Help spread the spirit this year by hunting Spirit Launc
Hey Wench,
just to let you know I got 6 spirit launchers (two have all the %s needed), this is between Samus, Archbot and Dr Talon. We pooled them in my bank as I'm the most likely to be on at the same time.

I'm not sure if I'll be on when you get here, just thought I'd leave a message to let you know.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:34 pm
God

Some were actually found I have to say that is quite impressive. Good job everyone. I know you have all endured many sleepless nites sorted through thousands of orange boxes seeking the golf ball in the heavy rough and you actually found some. Your dedications to the hunt are a shining example to all players of pso around the world.

Ok thanks for pooling them together. If anyone else has them feel free to ask them for theirs as well it will make me hunting down everyone a ton easier if you would not mind don't see why anyone would object to handing them over if there are others.

I will get to them when I can.

Sorry for missing you in the chat today I was a few mins late getting back before everyone poofed for the night, and for my of not being around to turn in during the event. Really being called away ever 2 mins in real life is kind of a strain to get to do much else.

Dr. Frasier Crane wrote:

Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:04 pm
Senior

Hi Wench, I also found over 10 spirit launchers (none had hit lol). I can pool them with Zelda's or try to look for you in the lobby, but my internet has been giving up the ghost every half hour so it may be easier to just give all of mine to him.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:03 pm
Senior

Post Re: The what do you want for xmas event.
I like events ;)

ImageHUcastImageRAcastImageFOnewmImageHUmar
ImageImageImageImage
TnT we're Dynamite !

Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:21 am
Profile WWW
God

Since you all asked for it it is on again this year.
*Added new for this year in the 1st post with this color for faster reading.
Good luck, and happy hunting.

Dr. Frasier Crane wrote:

Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:03 am
Rookie

Hey, any update on event ending or are the launchers still being collected and counted? Cheers!

Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:56 pm
God

Still waiting to pick them up and have a final count for the season, but I am really busy irl for the next week or so. I may not be able to find time to get on to make exchanges and give out rewards until then. I have not forgotten just really busy, and I am not able to get to the game this week and the few days after this week ends until everyone has already logged off for the day. Sorry for the delay. I have heard reports of at least 10 maybe a few more being found this time around so you really do not need to keep hunting them this season.

Reasons for the delay in the spoiler below. Don't like it tuff irl happens, and I can not get our of any of these, and they all happen to fall on the next week and a half. Sorry. I will get to rewards when I can get back.

Storage halls - quite a few trips to the shed are needed to be made and it is not simple stuff the 2k vhs tapes the furniture the goes with them general clutter and quite a few oversized items quite exhausting work really. (Complete.)

Detailed cleaning - due to stick near vicinity of landlords bum. (Complete.)

Pre op - which is a 7 hour trip for a 40 minute appointment. (Pending rescheduling due to not getting insurance to provide proper transport x2.)

Inspection - of the detailed cleaning to not end up evicted. (Complete. Won the cleanest unit award! Standard government inspection still on the 27th but nothing major.)

Op - which takes all day pending no complications her refraction/rejection of a donor cornea needs to be redone with a new transplant already a month overdue if scheduled for just removal of stitches from the eye, but due to anesthesiologist requiring cardiac clearance which was booked up for months and happened to get a cancellation appointment to get it earlier this week. (Pending rescheduling.)

Post op - to monitor that no complications occur from their op. (Pending rescheduling.)

On top of everyday things that have to be done as well, and exhausted sleep due to not being a day walker myself.

Dr. Frasier Crane wrote:

Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:46 pm
Rookie

Thanks for the update! But no rush :) hope all goes well

Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:28 am
Rookie

We got a couple more, sorry I missed you last night, I've combined faye's SLs in too, no rush they're sat in the bank ready to go.

Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next