View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Ready to rank up? 
Champion

Post Re: Ready to rank up?
FACT: As soon as someone reaches 600, everyone else will also want to rank up xD
(Which can be seen also as a way to explain the complaints, they'd be because it's not THAT optional if you consider that due to a matter of honor, people could actually feel bad about not going all the way)

I think it's just what this server needs tu make things more lively

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:05 pm
Profile WWW
Senior

I came out here to see you with the current rewards are and instead all I found was a bunch of silly Bickering. I mean u get five times exp here to start. When hit lvl 200 its no where close to the actual time to get there naturally.

Has anyone created a newer post about this with current rewards. I would like to see the telling one. Like is it five percent or ten percent. Does it depend on the rank?

I think ranking is for the regulars and not ranking is for causuel players. Honestly shouldn't the people that out in the time to rank up be rewarded. Those people are usually the people helping new people to the server. Giving out free stuff to newbs etc.

Its like the server helping out the regulars and keep the ship populated. I never read this post before and I was surprised of the complaining about another fun option to this game.

The more things to do with the game the better. Even if u don't like it someone else might. We don't all play the same quests right?

Error 101 Hucast

Discord Ramar
Malasky Fonewarl
(/\)(/\) Fonewman
Element115 Hunewarl

Robosexual Racast
M-Theory Racaseal
Velvet Fomarl
Chirmira Hucaseal

Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:30 pm
Profile YIM
Senior

and a side note abouthaving high level tEchs at level 1, if you Should already have a mind mag have some spare mind mats and it only takes 50 experience to level your first level it shouldn't really be a problem

I know it wasn't for me. I was lvl seven on the first wave. And 20ish by the end of ma's episode 4. Easy as pie.

Or u can play warriors prpridr and just support the NPCs and jellen zalure the enemies.

Error 101 Hucast

Discord Ramar
Malasky Fonewarl
(/\)(/\) Fonewman
Element115 Hunewarl

Robosexual Racast
M-Theory Racaseal
Velvet Fomarl
Chirmira Hucaseal

Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:36 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7