View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Ready to rank up? 
PROSPECTORS!

Post Re: Ready to rank up?
It's hard for me to really take this post seriously when people haven't even had time to reach the rewards yet, not to mention the GM that's being mentioned was fired for giving out free things behind the backs of Choko and myself.

If you're that irritated by megid, get some resist units or just dodge better.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:39 am
God

in all fucking honesty here if i lvl'd up 600 times to get given a EDK ring id give someone a sore ring if you get my drift ? karma i said the same thing to one of my dudes in game .. it was pretty much like " why is everyone bitching about a fucking OPTIONAL ranking system and then having the audacity to bitch about a reward list that no one even knows about yet ! " either way dude im on your side and have all ready ranked up and will continue to do so. peace out.

one last thing regarding luck mats , mines were never there all i have are HP mats ( im led to believe thats what was intended any ways right? )

all i heard was flaps ...and ping pong balls from that bangkok dude errr i mean girl

my tradelist >>>> http://edenserv.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=747

Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:10 am
豆腐配達

People shouldn't just look at the items as the only benefit. It's only just been implemented. As times goes on we'll be rewarding the ranked players where ever we can. The next update is likely to contain the rare quests... being a ranked player you'll benefit there also.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:22 am
God

oh yeah ! im sure i heard that somewhere ... dunno where , i thought i was tripping balls when i was chatting to laura about it haha but yeah dude that sounds great , do we get a rewards for ranking up to advanced ? i tried to get a reward and i got nothing.

all i heard was flaps ...and ping pong balls from that bangkok dude errr i mean girl

Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:29 am
extended rech

When you hit 200 you do~

o says (15:58):
*I've been tempted to ban a few people in the past simply because I found them annoying.
"Reason for ban: Because I can't punch you in the face."

Give a girl the right shoes and she will conquer the world.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:15 am
King

Be honest Bushie, your tripping balls most of the time :p but seriously i agree with you mate, i made the decision to rank up without caring for the prizes, for me it's partly about the prestige but 90% of it is about the added challenge, can't wait to get to 1x exp cos thats gonna be a long road ;)

Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:32 am
God

aye mate that's it , i mean i have 3 chars at 200 and a 4th char thats been deleted and remade i dunno how many times haha just gives me a reason to come on and actually do something productive rather than [BUSHIE-ISMS REMOVED]

Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:36 am
Master

Karma wrote:
It's hard for me to really take this post seriously when people haven't even had time to reach the rewards yet, not to mention the GM that's being mentioned was fired for giving out free things behind the backs of Choko and myself.

If you're that irritated by megid, get some resist units or just dodge better.

I didn't know it was a sore topic sorry, it was just something id heard about. If I could find resisting things that would be great, and as for dodging well.. I have obvioulsy been trying that. [and failing but its kinda hard to pull off when you have 6 flowers all shooting the same thing at you. Stop to attack, you die basically.]
Anyway I know stuff just started, that's why I was stopping to share all the different thoughts I can give while its still fresh and being worked on.
I honestly didn't know about the GM problem, I just heard it was a cool ring that was around, made by a gm and then just kinda vanished. Other details where not exactly mentioned... Im sorry if I upset anyone. I had arrived after that anyway.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:50 pm
豆腐配達

Download link for new item skins added to first post.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:48 am
Master

I don't understand why people complain about an optional rank up system.
I mean, it's...OPTIONAL. Haha.
And besides, what other PSOBB server are you going to find that gives these awesome exp rates?
None other than Eden, I'll tell you that.

Lionel-v1 - 12x HUcast | Justy - 11x RAmar
Kydd - 15x FOnewm | Irene - 12x Ramarl

http://event.edenserv.net/2012/me0/sig/ ... d=42003914
Bushie Boy wrote:
i could be a tea drinking priest who likes playing scrabble with my crumpet friends

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next