View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Ready to rank up? 
Rookie

Post Re: Ready to rank up?
I just "prestiged" today!
I personally like this idea. Don't take other people's "opinion's" so personal Tofuman, these peep's don't even play here at Eden! It's kinda like VOTING in an election, if you don't vote... you have no right to complain about the person who was elected to office!
This rank up system is pretty simple... Like it? Do it! Don't like it? Don't do it! Done!
THANKS to Tofu and Eden's staff for bringing yet another new way to keep me playing pso... Eden hasn't let me down yet! I'm happy to be a part of Eden's small but awesome community!

Word up!

Kdouble
Pr0phet

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:26 am
Champion

sam6555 wrote:
Everyone else is just happy to get something, no matter how bad it is.

Sounds like one of rikas quests

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:26 am
extended rech

Okay seriously I'm going to start handing out bans. I don't see what the fucking issue is, at all. It's optional.

OPTIONAL. Stop just LOOKING for shit to complain about and get on with your mundane life as-is, lol.

o says (15:58):
*I've been tempted to ban a few people in the past simply because I found them annoying.
"Reason for ban: Because I can't punch you in the face."

Give a girl the right shoes and she will conquer the world.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:15 am
Champion

Mayuru wrote:
Okay seriously I'm going to start handing out bans. I don't see what the fucking issue is, at all. It's optional.

OPTIONAL. Stop just LOOKING for shit to complain about and get on with your mundane life as-is, lol.

can i complain about rika?

Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:15 am
extended rech

I don't care what people complain about Lee to be honest, you know that. XD

-----------------Below this line I'm speaking to nobody specific-----------------

What I am bothered by, is the arguing and complaining and stabs over something that is 0% mandatory.
Nobody's forced to revert to level 1 if they don't want to but it does offer something for those that do want to.
The game is still PSO, the level cap is still 200, people can stay max level, they don't have to play with 1x, they don't have to gather materials again. But this has been said several times already and is stated in the main post - please have less selective reading.

So, some may not like it, but what solid ground do you have to stand on if you're not doing it, don't have to do it, and never will do it? there's no negative effect on you.
You can't even make an attempt to speak on the behalf of the people that ARE doing it, because they chose to, knowing the consequences in their entirety.

tl;dr: Opinions are fine, but if you don't even play and have no intention of applying yourself to this feature you're not especially entitled to an in-depth one. In fact, it doesn't even look like opinions at all, it's just straight out chugging on that haterade under the ideal of an opinion.

So how about, my opinion of you having such an aggressive opinion is seen as flaming, and that's bannable. =)

o says (15:58):
*I've been tempted to ban a few people in the past simply because I found them annoying.
"Reason for ban: Because I can't punch you in the face."

Give a girl the right shoes and she will conquer the world.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:30 am
Champion

Tbh i've looked at them briefly, unless there is some other rewards they don't seem worth the effort, well at first glance anyway, I didn't bother checking their tech AND stat boosts though.

The main problem with a system like this is, it hurts you in a way, Ok i get it's optional so you have the option to be a masochist, but say you are one of these perfectionist type people. Now you are playing through parts of the game strictly speaking you'd rather not have to do again and at the same time you are missing out on ult drops from your playtime.

Considering said items are the only reward, I won't spoil their stats btw. I just don't think that is adequate compensation for effort and time spent IMO.

Last edited by Lee on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:44 am
King

Awesome, really like the idea, gives us level 200's something nice to shoot for, cheers Eden staff.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:53 am
Global moderator

I like this idea. If I was more interested in playing pso, I would do it.

To anyone criticizing this, it's fine, just don't be mean about it. Tofu went through a lot of trouble making this happen. You don't have to do this, but if your bored of being 200 and want something to do, go for this (this was in the process of being made for over a month if I remember). Your given something at the very end that you can't get any other way.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:16 am
God

@ rika - " Your given something at the very end that you can't get any other way." , is it a massive gang bang with all the eden staff , a elephant that speaks mongolian , CEE PEE THREE O SEALS , jimi hendrix's hand bones for witchcraft ?

on a serious i think its a pretty good thing to have rather than sitting twiddling your thumbs all though the whole mat reset and not being able to equip all your gear is a bit of a bummer especially when your having to essentially get 600 lvl's hahah

all i heard was flaps ...and ping pong balls from that bangkok dude errr i mean girl

my tradelist >>>> http://edenserv.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=747

Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:23 pm
豆腐配達

We are likely to add more benefits to ranking up. If anyone wants to suggest anything let us know. You can if you like PM me.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next