View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:36 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
Donations 
King

Post Donations

Update: Donations are closed until further notice.

Update: we got donations to cover a year, so there should be no problem. On the other hand we're keeping donations opened, for the domain name, more server time.

Update: Please post in here if you donate, and put your forum account in the paypal notes...easier to find you later ;)

What's this about

Eden has been running to give free pso to anyone, first being hosted by Choko and Karma and now on a Vps by me, until now we tried to avoid asking for money but i'm not personally on my best economical situation, and can't keep paying for the server indefinitely. (Tho i'll still being providing web hosting without problem).

Hence, instead of turning into a "slower" home hosting we have decided to appeal for donations to cover the server fee. Our goal is to try to cover a year on our current host which is around 150$ including taxes. I'll be dropping around 25$ from my part.

Do we get something in exchange?

Yup you do.

If you donate $5 you can get one of the following:

- Any mag you want at level 100, with any pb except Elenor. Please remember that some mags evolve and do weird things.
OR
- Any weapon with 4 stackable 10% (Hit is restricted to 30% max though). + 1 free% on hit. (If you get an S-rank, it will have no percents, grinds, or special. It will have a name, though.)

For any donation of at least $10 you can get one of the following:

- Any mag you want (except elenor) with any stats and pb.
OR
- Any weapon with 4 stackable 20% (Hit is restricted to 60% max though). + 1 free% on hit. (If you get an S-rank, it will have no percents. It will be fully grinded with a name and special.)

So if you donate 20$ you can get 2 (no need to donate twice).

To claim your prize, PM Laura (Mayuru) and Tofuman BOTH IN THE SAME MESSAGE with the following information:
Donation amount:
Ingame name:
Guild card number:
Prize(s): (Here you'd put what weapon or mag you want, include percentages for weapons and type/pbs/color/stats for the mags)

How we donate

Link removed to avoid someone donating by mistake

Karma edit - A few rules and notes about donating:

I'd rather not have people just simply buying equipment. With that, I'd like to place a $20 per month limit on getting items. You can obviously donate more, but the point of donations are to help the server out, not to get tons of equipment. Any donations beyond $20 in a one month period will not carry over to items later.

Second, the donation process works like this:
-You post here with your donation and donation amount
-You send Laura and Tofuman a PM with the information
-She contacts Raven for confirmation
-She gives you the item either ingame or to one of your character banks if you are offline (NOT the common bank, adding items directly to that is currently not supported) within a day or two.

Do NOT pester any other GMs about your donation item. Do NOT send me any PMs asking if I'm able to give you the item yet unless it's been at least three days since you donated. Raven's a busy person, so he might not be able to get around to confirming your donation for a little bit. On the off chance that I actually do forget about your donation, it's fine to politely ask and check the progress of your donation.

Please note - you donated for the items, and we're giving you a reward based on the donation. You're not paying for us to give you items, and legally you have no claim to any items that you were given as a result of the donation should issues arise.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:58 pm
King

Post Re: Eden's Hakurei Reimu donation box
Made my donation. ($10)

The server must survive!

Fracks LVL 169
Tager LVL 114
Zoro LVL 22

GC: 42001796

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:41 pm
King

j.sparkes wrote:
Made my donation. ($10)

The server must survive!

I was just adding you to the list when you replied.

Thankyou!

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:45 pm
Local GM

I will donate once I have all my books for college.

But it faded and I could see - Being with you was all just a dream "

Girls Dead Monster #1 Fan!

Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:10 am
God

i guess ill see how much i can donate once ive bought guitar gear n rent etc ... it will be in pounds plus i need to set a damn paypal account lol

all i heard was flaps ...and ping pong balls from that bangkok dude errr i mean girl

my tradelist >>>> http://edenserv.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=747

Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:40 am
King

Thanks for the mag Karma.

I finally got a Rati!

Fracks LVL 169
Tager LVL 114
Zoro LVL 22

GC: 42001796

Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:06 pm
Rookie

I just donated 20$ :D Best of luck keeping the servers up!

Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:47 pm
King

Lohart wrote:
I just donated 20$ :D Best of luck keeping the servers up!

Whoa thank you. Adidng to the list

Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:36 am
Rookie

Can I just send it to the 'polcmara(at)gmail.com' email in the link? For some reason it keeps telling me to choose an amount greater than 0 when I log in, and it makes no sense. I can get it to send if I go to my account, but I want to make sure that email is the right one...

Edit: Thanks Choko :D 50 bucks for the cause

Edit by Raven: Just edited the email to avoid spambots ;)

Last edited by RagingCommie on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:30 pm
色とりどり

Enter the amount in the box, hit update totals, then try to login.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:38 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 137 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next