View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Professor Sad's Forbidden Library (PS) -| Reference Only |- 
Champion

Post Re: Professor Sad's Forbidden Library (PS) - Last updategud
Thanks for your reply. I sincerely hope you are happy with the mag when you use it. Remember, every time you die it loses 5% Synchro, which affects how often the mag triggers occur. For Agastya, feed it Sol Atomizers to get the Synchro back up.

Something great happened (I can explain on Discord sometime) and I now have both an SJS and a TJS for hell (they are both 70/0/0/70/0) as well as a bunch of stuff from BPD2, and I sold some mags as well. So, I no longer need an SJS or TJS for my katana collection. Though I do need a Yasha (traded my only one), and Murasame if it exists on this server (I saw it on Ephinea wiki and it looks cool). Anyway, because of all this I am preparing a big update to my tradelist to check it in a few days to a week when I update it with BPD weapons and items. Whenever I get tired of BPD. (I've done over 100 runs now of BPD2 and only gotten 6 Liberta Kits)

Yes, I still use L&K on my HUmar who is my BPD slave. Those quests are just much easier with Resta, plus its annoying switching to my Asteron Belt on Redbot to kill the lizards. And indeed, the damage, speed and range of Guld Milla, especially with lvl 30 s&d is amazing. Thanks again.

Ghost DX / HUcast / Skyly / Mag Farmer
Magz / FOmarl / Viridia / Mag Farmer
Redbot is my main.
My Tradelist
My HWBOT profile

Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:01 am
Senior

Post Re: Professor Sad's Forbidden Library (PS) - Last updategud
Big general update and overhaul with newly added set prices and freebies. Also clarified wants some more. @Tox, Shipping is always FREE

hellsent wrote:
Thanks for your reply. I sincerely hope you are happy with the mag when you use it. Remember, every time you die it loses 5% Synchro, which affects how often the mag triggers occur. For Agastya, feed it Sol Atomizers to get the Synchro back up.

Something great happened (I can explain on Discord sometime) and I now have both an SJS and a TJS for hell (they are both 70/0/0/70/0) as well as a bunch of stuff from BPD2, and I sold some mags as well. So, I no longer need an SJS or TJS for my katana collection. Though I do need a Yasha (traded my only one), and Murasame if it exists on this server (I saw it on Ephinea wiki and it looks cool). Anyway, because of all this I am preparing a big update to my tradelist to check it in a few days to a week when I update it with BPD weapons and items. Whenever I get tired of BPD. (I've done over 100 runs now of BPD2 and only gotten 6 Liberta Kits)

Yes, I still use L&K on my HUmar who is my BPD slave. Those quests are just much easier with Resta, plus its annoying switching to my Asteron Belt on Redbot to kill the lizards. And indeed, the damage, speed and range of Guld Milla, especially with lvl 30 s&d is amazing. Thanks again.

Sorry for the late official reply. I intend to use a throwaway mag for ROCT since it's full of cheap deaths haha. It's a pain to restock sols and risky to deplete the supply of moons or stars.

Awesome gains dude, and a wicked update. Your collection seems close to complete. I doubt Murasame is obtainable but there could be a way to get it. I see you're still doing lots of BPD. It must be super boring but at least it's easy on hard. HU or FO indeed seem better at dealing with the mix of monsters. Glad you're enjoying the new power. Thanks as well sir.

Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:16 pm
Champion

Post Re: Professor Sad's Forbidden Library (PS) - Last update gud
Quote:
Sorry for the late official reply. I intend to use a throwaway mag for ROCT since it's full of cheap deaths haha. It's a pain to restock sols and risky to deplete the supply of moons or stars.

Awesome gains dude, and a wicked update. Your collection seems close to complete. I doubt Murasame is obtainable but there could be a way to get it. I see you're still doing lots of BPD. It must be super boring but at least it's easy on hard. HU or FO indeed seem better at dealing with the mix of monsters. Glad you're enjoying the new power. Thanks as well sir.

Yeah instead of my Rati which I love for ROCT, I will be using my red Agastya and just let the synchro go to 0 and not worry about it.

Yes, I'm at something like at least 135 runs of BPD2 and still only gotten 7 liberta kits, 1 of which I gave to you. At least it gives me something to do during the day (I'm in CST). I've been using Redbot. Also, the Hell Needle I have works great on the big groups of Gorans. The Guld Milla with 70 dark works great on the 3x Goran Detonator spawn. I also have an Asteron Belt which seems to have Hell as it's special as well so it works well on Yowie. I can still clear it in around 4 minutes. Also, since there are rare enemies like Pazuzu, Merissa AA and Del rappies and they give 2500 exp each it will actually level you (I went from 177 to 182 on Hellsent doing 100 runs of it.) So I switched to Redbot since I care more about getting exp on him. I don't really need to use Mates because of GM's special. My luck today has been fscking terrible, I've gotten 1 Cent/Ability and the rest has been junk weapons like Rianov, 3 Phoenix Claws, Decalog, etc. But I'll keep at it.

Don't worry about replying to this, also I will check the updates you made to your tradelist right now. EDIT: Nice updates. Your collection is crazy man. Puts mine to shame.

Redbot is my main.
My Tradelist
My HWBOT profile

Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:00 pm
Senior

Post Re: Professor Sad's Forbidden Library (PS) - Jaldii update 9
Trades
Quote:
@Tox, Shipping is always FREE

YaY, I shall keep my Meseta! ;)

Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:13 pm
Profile WWW
Champion

Post Re: Professor Sad's Forbidden Library (PS) - Jaldii update 9
Great update today man! I love the meseta shop. And the amount of stuff you have that's actually "gud" is insane. Yours is starting to look better than mine!

Redbot is my main.
My Tradelist
My HWBOT profile

Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:10 pm
Senior

Post Re: Professor Sad's Forbidden Library (PS) - Hlo donut sale
Thanks for the feedback! The meseta exchange had a rather lukewarm reception so I downsized for now. Plus I'm not really feeding mags. Selling meseta might make more sense... shipping is free after all

Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:05 am
Master

Post Re: Professor Sad's Forbidden Library (PS) - Hlo donut sale

A friendly bump, and a request for you to list the PBs of your Mags, please.
Thank you.

PS The changelog made me laugh.

Nightmare [HUmar] Skyly (LV200 Elite)
Unknown [RAmar] Viridia (LV150+ Elite)

Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2