View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:18 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Help with finding PD's 
Master

Post Help with finding PD's
I've always felt pretty deprived of photon drops here, is there some ways to raise PD's with effort? I would like some info with find PD's, because at this rate I feel sphere'ing will not happen!

- Thanks Xavie

Chivey FO FOnewm Lvl 14x
PSOinfinity Leader/Always recruiting, just let me know!
ACTIVE RAID ON CENTRAL TOWER GROUPING http://forum.edenserv.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4250
Interested in getting new Eden event, let's hear your thoughts! viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4252

KEEPING THE FORUMS ACTIVE IS IMPORTANT, Stop Lurking! :D

Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:00 am
God

Post Re: Help with finding PD's
The good luck quest, deep sea rendezvous, the beaks cafe, bpd2, ROCT, and mine offensive all have options to randomly give pd's as rewards.

You can also find them randomly from any monster.

You can also try your hand at raising mags for others and charging them a small amount of pd's for your efforts. Just know if you go this route most of your peers are fairly new players with very limited budgets so do not expect 20+ per mag you do. Be reasonable with your customers, and come to a price you can both agree on.

Sphere'ing is by no means something you should expect to be doing right off the bat a a new player, and is not nessacary to play the game.

Dr. Frasier Crane wrote:
"Lazy-guy. I wonder what they call the deluxe model? The hopeless slack-ass?"

Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:43 am
Master

Thanks Japanaman,

why doesn't anything give PD's for sure? Why such a shortage, when other servers have people trading them like they are common? I've always wonder how those

servers have PD's move around often and here if it's above 5pds GOOD LUCK. Sphere'ing is not required i'm aware, but it's nice and shows a time commitment, but

when that commitment is literally 1000+ hrs for one weapon I think that's kinda ridiculous.

-Do you think for a small community it should be more common to find them than their current rate? Like quest rewards for doing difficult quest, but not given as a

chance, but for sure for your efforts?

Chivey FO FOnewm Lvl 14x
PSOinfinity Leader/Always recruiting, just let me know!
ACTIVE RAID ON CENTRAL TOWER GROUPING http://forum.edenserv.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4250
Interested in getting new Eden event, let's hear your thoughts! viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4252

KEEPING THE FORUMS ACTIVE IS IMPORTANT, Stop Lurking! :D

Last edited by japanaman2 on Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Removed size tags on the entire message.

Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:18 am
God

To: Anyone who may be reading this post.

You maybe use to having a market flooded with resources beyond anyone dreams on a different server. a large majority of those resources were probably fabricated by hacks, dupes, very old events, and an active player base of hundreds.

As for pd doping from monsters on others servers you may of played on simply put you were spoiled.

You may be use to a rate of about 1/500 or less.
Here it is around 1/2000.

Now you are here.

Starting over legitimately and with a lot less people to peddle your wears to is a bit different then you thought?

Chances are the majority of people you meet play the game for a few days or weeks then move on those that have wealth on the server and are dedicated to playing the game are not just gonna let it fly out of their hands due to knowing the high turn over rate.

Everyone has access to the same trade able stuff and can all be gotten with the effort put in. And that is why there is no market. That and everyone is already super helpful to one another here so there really is no need for it.

You should not play eden with the intent of becoming rich in game, or having to build some sort of wealthy status symbol, but to just better yourself. So relax and have fun while you are able to take a break from the rest of your stresses of the day.

If you really want to increase pd volume for trading and such invite some friends to play here then trade them amongst yourselves.

Making a quest guarantee to pump out a pd every time you clear it only causes spamming of said quest by many of the players. It is not a good idea. It would be like going up to the ski ball machine walking up the ramp then putting your finger on the largest value sensor and then doing nothing but that all day long.

The rate you find them from just killing the monsters is fine as is.

If we ever get around to implementing daily login bonuses we may put pd's there.

Dr. Frasier Crane wrote:
"Lazy-guy. I wonder what they call the deluxe model? The hopeless slack-ass?"

Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:00 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]