View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Cannot for the life of me start the game... 
Rookie

Post Cannot for the life of me start the game...
First of all, hello, and thank you for taking your time to read this.

Now, this is what's going on... No matter what I've tried so far, I can't run the game to run at all after I finish patching. I've tried changing my resolutions in both online.exe and launcher.exe, changing my graphics settings, and I tried adding it to DEP exceptions, all ending with the game not even starting, yet when I check in task manager, I see it running, but it's nowhere to be seen... I also whitelisted the entire folder I keep the game in in my anti virus program while keeping it disabled, then re-enable it after I finish setting everything up so it doesn't pop with false positives and deleting important files, and tried to run online.exe and launcher.ese with admin privileges. I'm trying to run this on a PC running on Windows 8.1, and my specs are well above the system requirements. Please, any help with this will be very appreciated, I want to start doing co-op with friends... Once again, thank you for taking your time to read this, and please help if you know what I should try. Please have a good night's rest, and a good day.

Thu May 21, 2015 8:08 pm
豆腐配達

Post Re: Cannot for the life of me start the game...
Where abouts have you placed the PSOBB folder? If you haven't already try moving the folder to your My Documents and then try running the game. If the game has initially started and then patched but fails to start after the patch it sounds like the patched exe is failing to rename. If you have a psobb.pat file in your PSOBB folder make a copy of this and rename the copy to psobb.exe and then try launching that.

Fri May 22, 2015 7:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]