View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Windowed Mode Not Working 
Rookie

Post Windowed Mode Not Working
Hello, I played on the server about a week ago for the first time in a while and everything was fine and dandy. I had my game in a little 1280x960 window so that I could switch in and out of the game to check something every now and then. I tried loading up the game today and it went fullscreen at a lower resolution. I've tried switching the settings and running things in administrator, but to no avail. I'm not sure how to go about fixing this. Any help would be appreciated. :D

Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:11 pm
豆腐配達

Post Re: Windowed Mode Not Working
Are you launching the game with the Eden Launcher? To play the using widescreen settings you need to launch using the launcher.

The game also requires the registry settings before it will be able to use Windowed Mode. Maybe they been removed. You can insert the settings by double clicking on the install.reg file in the eden client. This will default the settings again though. So you'll need to go back and set windowed mode again after this.

Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:13 am
Rookie

Post Re: Windowed Mode Not Working
After messing around with the Launcher and launching it as admin, I got it to work again. I never used the Launcher because it didn't work for me, but now that I know you need to run it like that, it's fantastic. Thanks for the reply, my issue is resolved. :D

Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]