View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
error code 2 
Rookie

Post error code 2
Hello I am new here and having a bit of trouble. I created a shortcut of online.exe to my desktop and when i double click it opens the main screen menu. However any choice I select gives me an error code 2. I run as administrator and have allowed it through my norton firewall. I am at a loss and rather frustrated while being so close to playing this game once again. Any help would be appreciated greatly.
Thanks

EDIT : fixed issue with error code 2 by reinstalling shortcut now i am getting error code 5 ...

Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:43 pm
豆腐配達

Post Re: error code 2
Can you try running online.exe from the installed directory to see if that makes a difference.

If you are still having issues launch psobb.exe. This will download launcher.exe after logging in. Then use launcher.exe instead of online.exe. The Eden Launcher will enable you to have widescreen resolutions and higher resolution HUD.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:04 am
Rookie

Post Re: error code 2
Thank you very much for the help as this is becoming quite irritating. Unfortunately even running online.exe from the directory gives me error code 5, and when i try to launch psobb.exe i get a message of "windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item." Even while trying to run as administrator i get the same message each time. I know I am being a bother with my noobish issues but I very much want to play PSO once again and would greatly appreciate anyone who would take the time to help me out.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]