View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Crash & Connection Issues 
Rookie

Post Crash & Connection Issues
Started an hour or so ago while playing through Wrath of Forest, realized I wasn't able to actually type anything into the game. Controlling character worked fine, but trying to type to chat wasn't working. A few moments of fiddling around with this figuring out what the problem was led to a crash (game "not responding"). Following the crash, I immediately restarted the game and got the "can't reach the character select" connection problem similar to what was happening last week.

Reset PC and router, connection speed seems fine. Actually reached the character select screen after a long wait. However, the game never pulled up the list of parties, meaning I was stuck.

Edit: Seems like it's resolved after a couple hours. Chalk it up to a connection hiccup, I guess.

Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:17 am
Senior

Post Re: Crash & Connection Issues
Chat bug happens sometimes. Good to know : shortcuts still work.
When it happens, i log out and game crashes, but i never encountered your last problem and can log in again fine.

GC#42000595 : Nora/Ale V2.3/Ninja/M' Bloh
GC#42001377 : Ken Doh/M' White/Poufette/ M' Blue

Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:54 pm
豆腐配達

Post Re: Crash & Connection Issues
When it next occurs try tracing the route to eden. To do this open up command prompt (start - run - type cmd and click ok) in the command prompt window enter:

tracert ragol.edenserv.net

PSO tends to have connectivity issues with more than 15 hops. If you are getting more than 15 hops you'll need to take it up with your ISP unfortunately.

Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]