View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
About mags and leveling them up. 
Rookie

Post About mags and leveling them up.
Been reading up on guides for mags, and decided I want a sato...but I just became very confused...how do I give the mag to my other character to continue feeding? o.O

Forgive me for asking a possibly easy to overlook question, but as the bank doesn't save between characters, I'm confused on how to do it.

Thank you in advanced!

Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:02 am
Local GM

Post Re: About mags and leveling them up.
If its on the same account, use the common bank (type "/bank" then a message pop up and saying you are using the common bank, this one is for your whole account, use the command again to turn back to your character's bank).

If its on a different account try to multi client if your computer can endure it .

Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:07 am
Rookie

Oooooh, this is indeed a fancy thing I was completely unaware of! Thank you for the input!

I assume it's the same as the character bank though, can only hold one full stack of items, etc? Only difference is it's all the characters?

Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:09 am
Local GM

Solicia wrote:
I assume it's the same as the character bank though, can only hold one full stack of items, etc? Only difference is it's all the characters?

You are right.

Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:19 am
Master

As someone who used to raise mag for "living", personally I would recommend you to not to use those mag raising guides. Most of the time they are either too specific on which character to use or not using the ideal feeding path. If you are not familiar with making your own mag feeding path, just let me know what class/ID you have and I will tell you the best way to make the mag.

SimaYi - FOmar - 152
Flandre - FOnewearl - 159

Account 2
B.Selena - RAcaseal - 152
GARcher - RAmar - 152
Celica - RAmarl - 152
terminator - RAcast - 133

Account 3
Yukina - HUnewearl - 110
BansheeNTD - HUcaseal - 113

Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:46 am
Rookie

Ryosuke wrote:
As someone who used to raise mag for "living", personally I would recommend you to not to use those mag raising guides. Most of the time they are either too specific on which character to use or not using the ideal feeding path. If you are not familiar with making your own mag feeding path, just let me know what class/ID you have and I will tell you the best way to make the mag.

Fonewearl and pinkall is my character, and going for a 5/0/45/150 Sato... Really like Sato cause its cute. I wanted to find a program for a man feeding simulator so I could try different things, but sadly that doesn't seem to exist... And my ocd tells me that I must choose the perfect foods xD

Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:37 am
Master

Solicia wrote:
Ryosuke wrote:

Fonewearl and pinkall is my character, and going for a 5/0/45/150 Sato... Really like Sato cause its cute. I wanted to find a program for a man feeding simulator so I could try different things, but sadly that doesn't seem to exist... And my ocd tells me that I must choose the perfect foods xD

Assuming you are going to go through minimal amount of swapping:

lvl 5-9: Feed monofluid (mag evolves to Virtra at lvl 10, gain PB: Leilla)
lvl 10-34: Feed Antiparalysis (mag evolves to Ashvinav at lvl 35, gain PB: Pilla)
lvl 35-49: Feed Antiparalysis (mag evolves to Bhirava at 50, gain no PB)
lvl 50-99: Feed Moon Atomizer, until one of the following happened:
a) If mag level is less than 95, and dex reaches 42. Start alternating between 3 moon and 3 monofluid until Mind gets to 43. (mag evolves to Ila, gain PB: Twins) Keep feeding moon atomizer until Mind gets to 50, then feed antiparalysis until Dex "almost" reaches 45.
b) If Mind becomes bigger than dex before mag gets to level 95, it will evolve into Ila when mag level is at multiples of 5 (Gain PB: Twins). Keep feeding moon atomizer until Mind gets to 50, then feed antiparalysis until Dex "almost" reaches 45.
lvl 99-100: This is a very important step. Give the mag to a Blueful, Redria, Viridia, or Whitill Female Force to do the lvl 99-100 feed. The mag will evolve to Sato.
lvl 100-200: There are 2 paths you can take, a faster but more complicated path or a slower but more simple path
Path 1: Alternate between 3 moon 3 monofluid until 167. Then feed only difluid from 168-200. (mag will have max Sync and IQ)
Path 2: Feed only Difluid from 100-200 (mag will have max IQ but may not have max sync)

SimaYi - FOmar - 152

Account 2
GARcher - RAmar - 152
Celica - RAmarl - 152

Account 3
Yukina - HUnewearl - 110

Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:21 pm
Rookie

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3673 That's the guide I was following, seems pretty similar to the one you have posted ^^

Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:01 pm
Master

Solicia wrote:
http://forum.edenserv.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3673 That's the guide I was following, seems pretty similar to the one you have posted ^^

It is similar, but his guides requires you to swap mag between characters and it is a little slower than mine.

SimaYi - FOmar - 152

Account 2
GARcher - RAmar - 152
Celica - RAmarl - 152

Account 3
Yukina - HUnewearl - 110

Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:41 pm
Rookie

Ryosuke wrote:
Solicia wrote:
http://forum.edenserv.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3673 That's the guide I was following, seems pretty similar to the one you have posted ^^

It is similar, but his guides requires you to swap mag between characters and it is a little slower than mine.

Fair enough, thank you the input! :D

Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]