View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
I have a problem with TTF... 
Rookie

Post I have a problem with TTF...
I'm new here and after leveling up a little bit I decide to try TTF on normal alone.Everything goes smooth at first but after a while I don't get any exp.I kill the enemies and I see the exp appearing after I kill them (Example:I kill a Booma in Normal and the purple letters saying 25 exp appear) Same in TTF but the exp doesn't add up I go to the menu and check my exp points left until next level, I kill some enemies, I check again and it's the same,Like if i hadn't killed anything.I only have this problem when I try to do TTF otherwise the game runs smoothly and everything.(Oh,and Nice to meet you all.)

Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:45 pm
Rookie

Post Re: I have a problem with TTF...
retry mision or restart game and pc maybe that fix it if not redownload game and put it in different location also make a shortcut from launcer from folder it is instaled to desktop
that helped me too :D

Also if u need stuff or anythin else tell me GreenInk my name in game and on skype roxton21m add me skype if u want :D and have a nice day bro

Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:14 pm
Rookie

GreenInk wrote:
retry mision or restart game and pc maybe that fix it if not redownload game and put it in different location also make a shortcut from launcer from folder it is instaled to desktop
that helped me too :D

Also if u need stuff or anythin else tell me GreenInk my name in game and on skype roxton21m add me skype if u want :D and have a nice day bro

I tried it and now it seems to be working though sometimes I check and I think it doesn't (It could be just me) Anyways.Thanks a lot for the help I really appreciate it :D

Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:46 am
Senior

I had this bug sometimes but not specially during TTF.
http://forum.edenserv.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2658

Not sure if it happens to a lot of people, or if we remark it...

GC#42000595 : Nora/Ale V2.3/Ninja/M' Bloh
GC#42001377 : Ken Doh/M' White/Poufette/ M' Blue

Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]