View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
It worked the other week but now i cant get online ! 
Rookie

Post It worked the other week but now i cant get online !
I recently tried the game as I had been away for some months due to illness. It worked fine the last time I tried about a week ago and I have not changed anything on my laptop, but I tried getting online today and i get an error.
a windows error thingy pops up and it says this :

the instruction 000000000x0 referenced memory at 000000000x0 . the memory could not be read. click on ok to terminate the program.

I dont know what it means or how to fix it. i really want to get back on this game but this error keeps popping up and i need help
pleeeeeeeeez help !!!

whitedwarf2013@yahoo.com

ps i will pay in kind by giving some items from my inventory for free if you can help me with this!

Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:45 am
Profile YIM
Local GM

Post Re: It worked the other week but now i cant get online !
If at any point you see this, I've sent a message to the provided e-mail that includes instructions on how to get you going, again. If you have any further issues, let me know.

Rose - RAcaseal - Lv. 13x

Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:01 pm
豆腐配達

If the game crashes on load its generally caused by the graphics card settings. If you've recently updated your graphics card drivers it could be the cause. Try changing the resolution within the options (via online.exe) or switching to windowed mode if its not already set. It can also occur if you're running windows vista/7 and unpacked the client into the program files folder. Windows protects the subfolders in program files so can act up when PSOBB tries to load the data files. To resolve this generally running as administrator fixes it. Also add PSOBB.exe to the trusted applications in your AV as that can block PSOBB from loading data files if it classes it as suspicious.

Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:20 pm
Rookie

its working now.

i just reinstalled win7 and installed the game again, now it works fine. that was causing the prob as i could not get admin rights

thanks for all the advice guys!

Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:20 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]