View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:46 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Help with some glitched mags please! 
Champion

Post Help with some glitched mags please!
Alright, I'll try and keep this simple and to the point, but mag feeding can be sort of complex so the problem is too. I apologize if there's any sticky or issue concerning problems with mags or if I'm breaking any rules...

Basically, I decided to raise 3 mags to trade, or for friends I'm bringing to the server to use. I've fed them from 1-50 on my Oran HUmar, Slasher. I am aiming to make Ratis out of them which can be evolved by certain classes/section ids with the mags at 100. For that purpose I have my transfer character, a Skyly HUcast (Ghost DX), who evolved a Rati previously on schtserv. More info about Ratis here: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?o ... artid=1248

Now the problem. As stated I raised the mags to level 50 on my Oran HUmar, then transferred them via common bank to my HUcast (which I dont play). From level 35-50 the mags were Marutahs. At level 50 when I fed them with the HUmar they turned into Garudas. I gave them to my HUcast at level 50 and he fed them all once and they turned into Ilas and learned the last photon blast, Mylla & Youlla. One of the mags was my starter mag on Slasher, and was fed wrong initially so it couldn't become a Rati. I used a Rappy's Beak on it and turned it into a Rappy instead. So, I had essentially had 3 Ila mags at level 50, with M&Y, Farlla and Pilla.

I log off and log on this morning and all the mags devolved into Garudas and were missing their last Photon Blast, M&Y. The Rappy was still a Rappy but missing M&Y! The two Garudas I'm going to continue to feed to 55 (every 5 levels they can evolve right?) and see if they turn back into Ilas, (EDIT: They did...) but the Rappy (which is a little higher level) is past 55 and stuck without it's last PB.

If the Garudas turn into Ilas at 55 they'll probably be fine and I'll just turn them into Ratis when they're 5/45/50/0, but the Rappy will still be missing a PB.

Please help, I spent a whole day on these guys and I dont want to reraise them or risk them not turning into Ratis at 100. Also, probably no one wants a Hunter POW Rappy without one of it's PBs.

I'll be in a mag feed room probably all day on my HUcast if anyone sees this. Thanks in advance!

Ghost DX / HUcast / Skyly / Mag Farmer
Magz / FOmarl / Viridia / Mag Farmer
Redbot is my main.
My Tradelist
My HWBOT profile

Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:33 pm
extended rech

Post Re: Help with some glitched mags please!
I'll hop on later and fix that for you and thanks for the detail.

o says (15:58):
*I've been tempted to ban a few people in the past simply because I found them annoying.
"Reason for ban: Because I can't punch you in the face."

Give a girl the right shoes and she will conquer the world.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:53 pm
Champion

Thanks very much!

I'll be in a mag feeding room by myself on Ghost DX. I may be afk though but I come back every 5 minutes to feed.

Redbot is my main.
My Tradelist
My HWBOT profile

Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:57 pm
Champion

Problem solved, Rappy fixed... thanks a lot. Feel free to close the topic. :)

Redbot is my main.
My Tradelist
My HWBOT profile

Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:52 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]