View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 1:01 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Well, this is awkward. I seem to have forgotten everything. 
Rookie

Post Well, this is awkward. I seem to have forgotten everything.
Erm... hello everyone. Hopefully someone remembers me, because I basically forgot everyone. The main thing I remember doing on this server was messing with unitext and offering to help with that.

Basically, I was here two years ago, and a bunch of things happened which resulted in me forgetting about the server. Fast forward to now, and I simply cannot remember which of my many passwords I have used to log in to the actual server account. I seem to have also lost my guild card number.

This would normally be fine, except that the "forgot password" function of the main site does not work. It states that it could not send the email, not that the user/email combination was incorrect. I do not suppose it would be possible to fix it so that I may recover my ingame account? For some mad reason I am interested in playing again, and if I remember this server is far more laid-back than schtserv.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:40 am
The mother judge

Post Re: Well, this is awkward. I seem to have forgotten everythi
If I were you I'd send a PM to Karma with as much usable information as possible so he can try to recover your account and give you a new password.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:51 pm
Rookie

Thank you very much, I will do that.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:48 pm
The mother judge

No worries, glad to see an oldie come back!

Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:49 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]