View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:45 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Black Paper 
Champion

Post Black Paper
Alright so, if this was already made just go ahead and link me so i can slap myself for not checking first. But I don't think that BPD drops are listed anywhere. And unless you guys NEVER changed the drops of anything from there from what shit hack originally posted on there, then I think we should be posting the BPD drops up on the forums. It might be interesting to have it up before some of us go off and waste our PCs for the chance to get a decent item or two. of course though, this is for ALL BPDs. Not just the first or second.

As an example, lets say you changed BPD 2's drops but not BPD 1's drops. Well then for BPD 1 you can just post the link to the shit hack drops? And post the link for eden's BPD 2's drops also in the same topic. And so on and so forth. I for one would like to have it in there if for any reason i happen to come upon a Photon crystal (by the gods' wills) and would be fancied to spend it on BPD. I mean, it would be nice to see what I am able to get even IF I didn't have any PCs. It would certainly give me a reason to hunt PCs. But thats just me. But this is also juust a suggestion. If its already been made, direct to the area where I may jump off a cliff for my stupidity. Thanks guys.

Characters:
var00
Cross
Shen
Dovakhiin

Team Dovakhiin-
http://www.youtube.com/user/ultimatezeldaplayer

Subscribe

Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:25 am
God

Post Re: Black Paper
Basically it is this. Minus state/maintenance cure/poison. With lots of meseta added to the drops to offset the high rate of which photon crystals can be found.

Dr. Frasier Crane wrote:
"Lazy-guy. I wonder what they call the deluxe model? The hopeless slack-ass?"

Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:03 am
The mother judge

Sticky thread in the Quest board - viewtopic.php?f=21&t=28

Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:17 am
Champion

can u also direct me to the largest cliff you can find please?

Characters:
var00
Cross
Shen
Dovakhiin

Team Dovakhiin-
http://www.youtube.com/user/ultimatezeldaplayer

Subscribe

Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:21 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]