View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
How To Set Up Shops 
Lord

Post How To Set Up Shops
Here's a helpful link containing the program and text file to set up shop. There's no need to register for a schtserv forum account anymore.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

For a quick start guide, organize the two files in a new folder. Whenever you create a text file of a character's inventory or bank by pressing Save To Text file in the program window, it will be generated in that folder I instructed you to establish. Ergo, that is where the text files are located in case you want to know where they appear.

Remember to be in the game first before pressing start so that it works as intended. If you see a message saying you are not in the game when you see your game running with your character in the game, there is a way to fix this error that I don't remember very well. I hypothesize that this is a Windows 7 issue, where one needs to toggle UAC settings; correct me if you have a better idea.

If you experience bank reading problems, the program reads the character bank first upon logging in by default. If you are interested in collecting information about what is in the common/team bank, you must first type the appropriate bank command in the game and press Take > Item with the teller NPC before pressing Load Bank in the program window.

One more thing, the inventory will not be up to date as the program cautions users; just go back to the lobby after finding a special untekked item that you are excited to discover immediately after picking it up and press Load Inventory in the program window.

Click Show to view my characters in the game.
Guildcard: 42003313
Celeste : FOnewearl
Ryoko : RAmarl
Krunk : HUcast
Hitman : RAcast

Guildcard: 42003320
Ringo : HUnewearl
Cora : RAmarl
Snake : RAmar
Patty : RAcaseal

Guildcard: 42003323
Genie : FOmarl
Napoleon : FOnewm
Turkish: FOmar
Sinow Zoe : HUcaseal
Enter The Black Market

Skype Username: dewsibex

Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:06 pm
Lord

Post Re: How To Set Up Shops
Great idea, but I happen to let some goodies stay on my lists by accident on occasion. I took that for granted since I assumed that you, the shopkeeper, know what to sell or keep. Not everybody is organized, so I can't guide everybody.

Click Show to view my characters in the game.
Guildcard: 42003313
Celeste : FOnewearl
Ryoko : RAmarl
Krunk : HUcast
Hitman : RAcast

Guildcard: 42003320
Ringo : HUnewearl
Cora : RAmarl
Snake : RAmar
Patty : RAcaseal

Guildcard: 42003323
Genie : FOmarl