View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Bloodstained World Guide 
King

Post Bloodstained World Guide
Finally! Sorry it to so long, No one...
Was giving you a bit more time to make your revisions.

Okay, before I paste this...
I'm dividing the guide into two sections. You can only imagine why.

Some of the enemy counts may be a bit off. If so, I apologize, human error is something I've yet to find a way around.

Also, maps that were given to me by No one may be found at the bottom of this post. However, they may be a bit outdated now. If so, I'll leave it to No one to post the updated maps.
This being said, if anyone would like to make corrections or contribute additional information, please feel free to do so.
(The Official Feedback Thread for this quest can be found here: http://chokoserv.sylvanet.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1272 Please keep all feedback related to the quest itself out of this topic. Thank you.)

Quest by: No one

Rewards
Normal: Addslot / 5k meseta
Hard: Burning Rangers Music Disk / 10k meseta
Very Hard: x4 of a randomly selected material / 20k meseta
Ultimate: Secret Ticket x5 / 50k meseta

Episode IV > Event

Bloodstained World
Information: The planet Ragol crys out as torrents of death and destruction consume what is good and living.

Description:
Client: A Tekker, Principal Tyrell, Natasha
Quest Details:
Find out why Ragol is being
destroyed and save the
world as we know it!

--WARNING--
Recommended for 4 players!

NPC Assistants (NPCs who join your party): None

Pioneer 2 / Ruins / Subterranean Desert 2 {Part I of II}
First off, if anyone is interested in the NES game "Monster Party", you can find useful information from the FOnewm NPC on Pioneer 2. If you need further information, contact Karma =P

Enter the teleporter in the Hunter's Guild when ready (the one where the lobby teleporter usually is). This will take you to another teleporter behind the bank counter, so take this one, and you'll find yourself in the Ruins (the timer starts now.)

The biggest thing you have to worry about in the first room are the invisible traps (I count approximately ten.) Even with a Trap/Vision unit equipped, you won't be able to see them (this being said, a Trap Vision item won't work, either.) Just be ready to heal yourself.

Once you make it to the next room (trap free), you'll find another teleporter. Take it, and you'll end up back on Pioneer 2. Once you've stocked up on shop items and used your bank (or not, you -can- use telepipes/Ryuker later on), re-enter the teleporter (the usual one this time, to the right of the medical center/left of the Hunter's Guild.) This will take you down to the Subterranean Desert 2.

The first room will have eight item boxes, so for those of you who like free shit, I recommend you break into those like the Trix rabbit breaking into the cereal box once he's finally gotten rid of those damn kids. Carry on to the next room, but take notice that you're probably going to be poisoned. Take care of that and keep going (the door ahead will automatically open as you approach it.)

In this room you'll find four bee hives, two Satellite Lizards, two Yowie's, a Goran, and two Goran Detonators. Once you've taken them out (except for the bee hives, those are optional, but I recommend laying waste to them as well), you'll get hit with six Sand Rappies, two Zu's, a Goran, and a Pyro Goran. Once all of these things are bleeding helplessly on the ground, you may carry on. Take note of the healing ring between the two rooms, and take the teleporter ahead.

Get ready to scream like a little girl; You're about to get your ass handed to you by two Zu's, two Girtablulu's and three Yowie's! All while slipping around on sand as if it were black ice! (Seriously, you may be shoved into corners and whatnot; Just keep fighting the good fight!) Five Satellite Lizards, two Yowie's, two Pyro Gorans and two Goran Detonators will come after this, but you're not out of the greasy ham tears yet! Eight Merissa A's will now descend upon your corpse, along with two Zu's! Tag team death match, son! (May get a few Merissa AA's if you're lucky... but I won't go on about rare monsters.) Hope you're not meeting the bottom of the bottle yet! Two Goran's, four Pyro Goran's and two Goran Detonators are up next. Take them out, and you're good to-- OH NOES! Two Goran Detonators, two Pyro Goran's, a Girtablulu and four Satellite Lizards appeared! Lay down some beat down and make your way to the warp to the East, behind the laser fences! (Fun fact: I haven't exhaled since I started typing this.)

You will now find yourself on a bridge. And that's it. End of quest.
Joking. Two Gorans, two Pyro Gorans, a Yowie and a Satellite Lizard will trap you. Kill them before they kill you. The same is to be said about that Girtablulu who just caused me to projectile vomit everywhere. Avenge my by killing it, the Yowie, the Pyro Goran, and the two Merissa A's that spawn afterwards (yes, I'm a very blood thirsty cavemandress.) You may carry on after you burn down the bridge.

Girtablulu, two Zu's, two Goran Detonators and four Sand Rappies is what you'll find here, followed by four Merissa A's, a Goran Detonator and a Zu. Kill 'em all, and keep moving! ...Oh, right... you're apparently contaminated. If you forgot the anti-bacterial soap, it's all good, you're about to get purged. Once you've been purged, move on to the next room (TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES FIRST!) Mess with the computer in this room, but keep your filthy eyes out of the folder to the left.

...Just when you thought it was safe! A rock lands on your head, summoning demons from the depths of hell! A Goran, a Pyro Goran, two Merissa A's, a Girtablulu and two Goran Detonators will jump you. If you're one of the lucky ones, four more Merissa A's, a Zu and a Goran Detonator will attempt having their way with you. If you don't like it, kill them and burn their houses to the ground (take note of the healing ring in here, too, but be careful... another rock will attempt to crush your skull), then continue to the next room, where you'll find eight item boxes and a teleporter to Pioneer 2.

Pioneer 2 / Subterranean Desert 3 / Boss {Part II of II}
(If you're still reading this, I thank you.)

Once you get back to Pioneer 2, talk to the Tekker in the Hunter's Guild and return to the main teleporter (the one you used to go down to the Subterranean Desert 2 with), and you should be able to warp to the Subterranean Desert 3 (apologizes to those of you who I told you had to go back through the Ruins. I now know the error of my ways.)

Alright, if you're playing with other people, you're not going to all start off on the same side of the laser fence. But don't panic! Keep breathing! You'll meet up with eachother in the end! I'll start off with explaining the Southern route, as that's where I started while playing by myself.

The first room consists of two Yowie's, two Satellite Lizards, a Zu and a Girtablulu. That's it, but I must ask that you do not inhale the green stuff coming from the plants in the corner. Just trust me on this. If you take a left, you'll find four item boxes and four item crystals (just found a Photon Drop! Pm for trades!) Once you've robbed this room blind, go through the other door (the one on the right.)

Moving sand, three Satellite Lizards and three Yowie's is what you'll get here. Kill them and you'll be faced with three Merissa A's and a Girtablulu. And omfg two Zu's are humping my hat as I type this... but aside from them, you'll get to fight two Satellite Lizards, two Yowie's and a Goran. Four Pyro Gorans and two Goran Detonators will be the last set of enemies in this room, so kill them with or without your apron... and damn, well, I lied, folks. A Satellite Lizard, a Zu, a Sand Rappy and a Goran Detonator will make you question your inventory, but once you've taken them down, take the warp in the sand. This will take you to the small island across the room to fight two Yowie's, a Satellite Lizard and a Pyro Goran. Other than that, there's not much else to do over here (also recommend staying away from the plants shooting the white stuff), so go back through the warp, through the door and through the other warp.

Now comes the North route of the map!
First room is empty, so carry on. You'll find two Goran's, two Satellite Lizards and two Yowie's in the hallway (I also dropped my wallet here, so if anyone finds it, please feel free to not keep it.)

Ugh... this room always freaked me out a little. Like... the thing that's dead... the bones and whatnot... what if it were to come back to life and-- ...Sorry. Okay, three Satellite Lizards and three Yowie's here. Kill em and three Merissa A's and a Girtablulu jump from the shadows. After that, two Goran Detonators, a Sand Rappy and a Zu will attempt to destroy everything you hold dear. DON'T LET THEM.
Because suddenly a Girtablulu, another Sand Rappy (they never learn -.-) and three Pyro Goran's wanna get in on this action. Don't take that. Don't take that from them, you and I both know you're better.
The one door you get to by going under the giant rib cage will cause you to get involved with three Pyro Goran's (I knew there was something up with that thing...) Give 'em what they want and don't call the next morning, because you're on the way to getting your name in the books! Beyond this door you will find nine item crystals. Grab what you want and head for the other door you didn't go through a moment ago.

If you get sucked down into the sand in this room, you'll be taken to a room containing nothing but a warp (as I type this I imagine it without a warp, then I imagine myself forgetting how to log out or Alt+Backspace... then I imagine myself forgetting I'm on the internet, then I imagine myself forgetting I'm on the computer, then I imagine myself believing I'm in the game, then I imagine myself freaking out and having a panic attack knowing this room has nothing in it, not even a teleporter O_O) *Breathes* ...Okay, so, take the warp and you'll be outside of the room with the sinking sand again, no big deal, thank god this is just a game.

Five Satellite Lizards and a Girtablulu are waiting for you here. Next you get four Merissa A's and two Zu's. Two Yowie's and three Goran Detonators come after. I hope you're not in a hurry, because now you're gonna get served with lemonade, cookies, poptarts, a Zu, a Goran, a Pyro Goran, and a Goran Detonator. Once you've finished your lemonade, cookies and poptars, the room to the South contains a warp that will take you back to the Southern route, so I don't recommend taking it unless you have party members dying down there. The door to the East is where you'll ultimately want to go (with all team members.)

First, you'll find a Goran Detonator, two Girtablulu's, two Merissa A's and four Pyro Gorans. Next you get to fight three Zu's, three Yowie's and three Satellite Lizards. Two more Zu's and two Goran Detonators will try and stop you before you move ahead, so kill them if you want (or not) and head for the warp surrounded by a laser fence.

OHGOD! Behind you you'll find...
Had to take a small break there. That scared the hell out of me.
A Girtablulu, a Merissa A and a Goran Detonator are just standing back there, dancing around like a Christmas decoration exhibit. It's all good though... they won't attack you. I even went back there to see... I was so. startled.

Moving along...
(That was a cool idea though, I've never seen anyone use enemies like that before.)
You'll run into two Goran Detonators and a Girtablulu, along with a patch of... mushrooms... again, leave them alone, THEY'RE MINE.
Two Zu's and four Merissa A's will help defend my shroom patch. If you think you can take them on, go for it. If you do manage to break through them, I have two Satellite Lizards, a Yowie, thee Gorans and a.. (DUNDUNDUN) TWO. COUNT 'EM TWO Sand Rappies on their way to kick you and your friends ass'. If you survive that, then go ahead and take what you want, I don't want any trouble.

Next room, you'll find five item boxes and another computer. If you can guess my Wi-Fi password, you can use it to activate the boss teleporter. I'm too lazy to type out a strategy for this thing you should have fought by now, so all I can say is good luck!

After the boss (QUICKCHECKFORRARESOMGBECKAY), talk to the soldier (and thank him for his service to this space ship you ungreatful--) use the teleporter to go back to Pioneer 2, talk to the Tekker in the Hunter's Guild, and then talk to the Guild Lady to claim your reward and go back to the lobby.

Map Index:
Green squares with v's: Objects
Red squares with v's: Monsters
Note: Doesn't denote what spawn the monsters will be on.
Note #2: Some objects shown will not be visible during gameplay. These objects are event and script collisions, which trigger spawns, cutscenes and other things.

ruins_map.png

sub_des_2.png

sub_des_3_lower_split.png

sub_des_3_upper_split.png

sub_des_3_outside.png

sub_des_3_final.png

Tewi dealwithit said (6:15 PM)
OH GOD OH GOD OH FUCKING GOD IM BEING CHASED BY A FUCKING PACK OF BEARS BEING LEAD BY MORE BEARS THESE LEADER BEARS HAVE BEARDS THAT ARE QUITE FABULOUS AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH GOD HELP ME ETHAN!

[c=#2EB7DE]Mudkip[/c] [c=47]x3[/c] says (8:17 PM)
im so lost right now lol
Et3rnal Guardian says (8:17 PM)
i wanna laugh my head off riht now
XxNaHtExX says (8:18 PM)
I'm doing those shrooms now.

"I blame not Heather, but rather a society, that tells it's youth, that the answers can be found in the MTV video games. We must pray that the other teenagers of Sherwood, Ohio know the name of that righteous dude who can solve their problems; It's Jesus Christ, and he's in the book. Amen."
-Heathers (1989)

Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:27 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]