View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Just joined up today! Is it okay to try and recuit more? 
Rookie

Post Just joined up today! Is it okay to try and recuit more?
I just joined today! I've been a huge fan of PSO since the PSOv2 PC days. I played on GameCube during the Sega server days and a bit on the SCHTHACK servers for PSOBB & PSOGC. Additionally, I played Phantasy Star Universe on both PS2 and Xbox360. Currently I play PSO2 on Ship 2! I've been a huge fan of the console Phantasy Star games & Handhelds alike. However, I've missed the classic feel of the original PSO. Everything from its iconic music to its threatening atmosphere (much more threatening than later PS games IMO).

So I'm back! Partly because apparently SCHTHACK has crashed and is down for an unknown period of time (Does anyone know about what's going on over there? Or that nightmare fuel message on the PSOBB installer page? Holy shit...)

I noticed the experience rate is boosted over here, I assume thats to get everyone to VH and U modes right? Anyway Im excited and I hope I can encourage others to join!

Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:22 am
Profile WWW
PROSPECTORS!

Post Re: Just joined up today! Is it okay to try and recuit more?
Welcome! More people certainly won't hurt - would mean a bigger economy and more potential people to play with.

The rates are higher to push people into ultimate a bit faster, yes. Since we're getting more people, I'll probably start up a discussion thread to see if people want to change the rates. I'm personally still on the fence about them.

Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:04 pm
Senior

Post Re: Just joined up today! Is it okay to try and recuit more?
Welcome to Eden!

On Schthack, Crono's HDD died and since he didn't have any backups, literally all those characters (+time investment where lost. So their server will probably be back Crono needs some extra cash from PSOBB p2w item sales.

~On the rates, Karma ninja'd those.

And obviously, it is okay to bring more players here.

Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]