View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
From SCHTHACK to EDEN! 
Rookie

Post From SCHTHACK to EDEN!
Hello members of PSOBB EDEN!
I'm new to the server. However, I'm a fairly experienced Phantasy Star gamer. My humble Phantasy Star beginnings started with PSOv2 Demo on PC, then I graduated to playing on Dreamcast & Episode 1 & 2 on the Gamecube. Once rumblings of PSO2 occurred (Not present day PSO2) I jumped into PSU! I didn't like Phantasy Star Universe as much as the original game but I stuck with it on all platforms (PS2, Xbox360, PSP) however I loved Phantasy Star Portable 2! Likewise I enjoyed Phantasy Star Zero on the Nintendo DS, as it reminded me of PSO the most out of all games (even more so than PSO2).

I currently am in love with PSO2 (even if it feels more like PSU than PSO) and play on Ship 2 with all the other would be western players till the game is actually ported to the US (hopefully...) However, I wanted to get back into the original PSO because I wanted to cover the game again and capture footage of the game, plus the game is largely nostalgic for me.

I have a ton of experience playing although I'm not a walking talking knowledge bank of the game and its contents... In fact I've been more of a casual player of the series till recently. I've decided to take part in the forum and try and network as I usually only play with people online who drop in to my games.

What the heck is going on at SCHTHACK BTW? Specifically, the nightmare fuel posted on the PSOBB installer page... O__O;

Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:00 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]