View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
My Farewell / Experiences 
Rookie

Post My Farewell / Experiences
Hello,
I didn't realized I joined this server two year ago, but before to leave the community, I'll talk about my experiences here.
I think this server is the best I joined so far, I'll list the pro/cons for me like someone did before me:

pros:
-Some pictures are kept original, like the title and loading backgrounds, the ones of other servers I won't name were imposed.
-Someone finally decided to make the HUD not stretched on big screen available, I can tell this was not easy to work on
-The new launcher, the site and forum designs are the best I seen so far, look very serious and legit
-Administrators are serious, do their jobs, and don't make orthograph mistakes like some I knew
-Every quests/rewards are available, like Episode 2 shops and Episode 4 Deals.

cons:
-Players are averagely too few, I wish Eden were high in Google results...
-I personally think the experiences x5 times lasted too long
-I think some existing HD textures should be activable with "HD mode" checkbox(es)

This server was fun, I was surprised to see an admin could switch to japanese language so easily when I spoke Japanese.
I'm leaving because I breached a point of the server rules, and since I'm quite solo I'll do my stuff offline if possible before to look for another server.
Goobye ! さらばですね!
Soraiko

Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]