View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Hey guys! 
Rookie

Post Hey guys!
Hi everyone! Alex here.

I'm a long time PSO player. Started out on V1 on Dreamcast, although I never went online with it. After that I moved over to the Xbox version until hacking got way too out of control, then I moved to Gamecube until those servers shut down, then ultimately Sega's Blue Burst servers until those went down as well. After that I joined the schthack private server for a few years. Now I'm just getting back into the game, and trying to introduce the amazing world of PSO to my friend, but schtserv isn't in the best of shape these days... couldn't even register a new account with them and after doing research I found you guys! Looking forward to playing with you all and I'm going to see if I can get my friend to say hi on here as well!

Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:09 pm
豆腐配達

Post Re: Hey guys!
Welcome to Eden. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:09 am
Rookie

Hi there, strangely enough I havent been on here for ages but im an experienced player too, and was thinking about coming back now ...ive actually got some spare time at last, so if you need any help in a group game just let me know and if im around i will join you.

just email me whitedwarf2013@gmail.com as i dont always check this site every day.

Its nice to see people old and new to pso that love this game, and from my experience this is a very good server and its been going some time now, so im sure you will enjoy it!

My character is called OLDBOY, and my real name is Jay
(im called oldboy cos im the oldest player here at 41.. unless someone else is older than me lol)

Have fun and hope to meet up with you online soon!

Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:13 am
Profile YIM
Rookie

Thanks for the welcome guys, and nice to meet you Jay! I'd love to do some hunting with ya!

I was actually wondering about the XP rate; is there anyway I could set that to 1x? Especially for my friend that I'm trying to convince to join; I'd like him to experience PSO without powering through it at first and level up at a normal rate as well as my character so I could level up along side him. If it's not possible that's no problem! Plus I'd like my first level 200 to be legit since my highest was only 189, heh :)

In any case, I made a FOnewearl named Maya (Pinkal) and I'm looking forward to doing some hunting with you all! Man, I miss this game!

Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:04 pm
Rookie

Welcome enjoy your stay.

Lv. 111+ Hunewearl - Korrina - Virdia
I could play PSO2 but I think I can wait patiently WITHOUT me going nuts!

Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]