View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
A new start 
Rookie

Post A new start
So I had no idea what was going on with schtserv until I started complaining about the antihack.dll closing my firefox, dug around google and found out some seriously screwed up security issues with that file and as I may have a lot of legit gear and what not over there, I need to get away from that place. It's tanking hard and I never see more then 20 players on. It's so boring sense people left and I don't blame them for jumping ship after the scandal incident was uncovered. For the sake of my digital security and more people to play with, here I am. Nimitz, the all hated by schtserv player. Some know me as the annoying one, some say I even boasted about eating rappies, fried with butter and talked about seriously gross stuff while in mrcat for the short time I was there. I'm going to miss my old gear, but starting over here sounds safer.

Schtserv even banned me once in the beginning of it's prime. They hate me there and I loved it, cause I'm an asshole. I achieved my notoriety without hacks or rule breaking too. But no worries, I wont do that here.

Now I'm going to remake the stomping terror known as Nimitz the RAcasthole of lobby surfing for all to enjoy. Sure wish I could import my stuff though, oh well not like I ever got Red Ring or Gene Flow.

Nimitz - HUcast
Engineer - RAmar
M1 Abram - RAcast
Patrick - FOmar

Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:56 am
豆腐配達

Post Re: A new start
Well, welcome.

Word of warning though. Creating drama here can also get you banned. After all, private servers aren't Sega. We keep the game going for all of the fans of PSO out there and we can't afford to go spending our free time dealing with drama.

Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:52 am
Rookie

Basically what Tofu said.

Beyond all that, welcome to Eden! Happy to see a new face here, myself (I'd be on Zacchaeus, but that forum account is borked. Haven't tested it to see if it's fixed, yet).

I'm usually online as Rivera or Eurydice. :)

Rose - Lv. 13x Whitill

Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:42 am
Rookie

Don't worry, I never respond to drama trolls. I will however, be an asshole when I see an opportunity to get a good laugh. That means I will twist things to embarrass people or something along those lines, but I wont be a dick about it and troll for dramas. You may see people after they get to know me better where I will catch them at the right moment and then they will call me an asshole, but we will all be friends in the seriousness. After all, a stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet, or a serial killer.

Just remember, if any of us meet up in the real world at a Chinese or Mexican food restaurant, I will sneak a ghost pepper in your food, just to watch you run around screaming for water. Because it's funny.

Nimitz - HUcast
Engineer - RAmar
M1 Abram - RAcast
Patrick - FOmar

Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:33 am
God

I'll pop on soon to see how bad ass you really are.

all i heard was flaps ...and ping pong balls from that bangkok dude errr i mean girl

my tradelist >>>> http://edenserv.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=747

Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:48 am
King

Nae shite or you'll walk oot here arsehole looser than a cannon.

Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]