View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Hello everyone 
Rookie

Post Hello everyone
I have registered Eden for ages but never introduced myself here. I am a girl, from China, and a compeletely n0000000000000b for PSO. If you don't mind being extremely annoyed by the high frequency of me getting myself killed and the high probability of my internet disconnection, you are welcome to play with me as a team.

Nice to meet you all.

Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:36 am
Local GM

Post Re: Hello everyone
Hey, Welcome among us, and don't worrie about being a nuub, if you have fun playing its enough :p
And why did you wait more than a year to pop up ? Shy ?

Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:05 am
Rookie

roronoa58 wrote:
Hey, Welcome among us, and don't worrie about being a nuub, if you have fun playing its enough :p
And why did you wait more than a year to pop up ? Shy ?

Hi Roro~ good to see you again. XD
We've met in Britain, remember?

I registered the forum because I know a couple of friends here, and it was not until several days ago did I first actually play PSO. That's why I came up so late. The limited experience in the game was fun to me, and I'd like to play more and be good at it.

Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:18 am
Local GM

Ohhhhh thats why your picture wasn't foreign to me ^^'

And indeed i remember of you, i had a really good time when we meet in Britain :D

P.S: thats why you were talking about stalking Trys in his topic about leaving England to Asia héhé.

Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:24 am
Lord

Welcome back then; I never made an introduction topic myself when I started since I had no idea where to get started playing PSOBB on private servers. In short, I left the Genocide server since it is no longer available, and I couldn't find a way to download SCHT. Hence, I skipped Ultima and joined Eden back on whatever month is my join date, which is July 2011. I was such a noob that I missed out on the last few events and stopped playing for over a year after finally getting my first Heaven Punisher. What else need I say about my first two uneventful years on this server (July 2011 - July 2013)? After those two years, I came back and started playing again, so here I am.

So yeah, join me and the rest of Eden in game, and let us know who you use to play the game like I do with my signature. If you have Skype, join the group chat too!

Click Show to view my characters in the game.
Guildcard: 42003313
Celeste : FOnewearl
Ryoko : RAmarl
Krunk : HUcast
Hitman : RAcast

Guildcard: 42003320
Ringo : HUnewearl
Cora : RAmarl
Snake : RAmar
Patty : RAcaseal

Guildcard: 42003323
Genie : FOmarl