View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Hello! 
Rookie

Post Hello!
Just thought I'd give a simple introduction. My name is Alex (or just "fox") and I am a moderately sized metal fan. Hello!

I've been playing PSO on-and-off with friends and family for a few years now - back on XBox around 2006 (using splitscreen, never played online) and on Schtserv around 2008. It's been several years since I've really played, so I figured I'd give it a shot again. I had a lot of fun with it using splitscreen back on XBox, and I'm impressed the gameplay has held up gracefully over the years.

When shopping around the list of community servers, this place seemed the most laid back, and so far my experience has been great. Everyone I've met in-game has been extremely helpful and (most importantly) made for fun groups, so I can't really ask for more.

I also really appreciate the curved experience for lower level players - I've always liked PSO, but the grind traditionally made it difficult for me to get friends into the game as everyone would start out at different times and end up at vastly different level ranges by the time we'd all get together to play. It's also great to actually, you know, see rare monsters now - I can probably count my sightings on one hand over my time on XBox. :P

So yeah, that's about it I guess. I have a fairly sporadic video game schedule, but if you catch me online (I'm just "fox" in-game) feel free to say hello!

Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:40 pm
Profile WWW
Rookie

Post Re: Hello!
Seems we started off the same ^__^

I only ever play alone since i'm a bit shy but who knows maybe one of these days I will stop running to another lobby when I see people :3

I was also looking for servers when I stumbled across this one and the second I saw it was "Pony powered" I knew I had found a good one.

I have actually had the server account for a while but only recently made the forum one.

Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:26 pm
Local GM

Post Re: Hello!
Welcome to Edenserv !, Enjoy a whole screen only for yourself and don't worrie about grinding,
its the last problem we have to care about on Eden :p

Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]