View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Now lets try all this again. 
Master

Post Now lets try all this again.
Been forever hasn't it? yeah it has sorry. I have been distracted by my Nintendo 3ds games and work a lot lately. But Im back, dusting off the ol' flowen sword and ready to see if I can try to return. I was listening to the music of this game on youtube a few days ago and felt all kinds of nostalgic, and well.
Here I am.
I look forward to meeting all the new players, and hoping to run across some old pals as well. As for other places i've been, a lot on STEAM. Playing Team fortress mostly haha.
ok lets see.. well to be honest not much has really changed for me.. despite the long amount of time away.
Still happy and doing my job at YESCO. Sadly lost both of my cats over the last year so I was really happy to kick 2013 to the curb.
I plan to actually start with a new character again this time. Or might grab my Humar, he wasn't that high a level anyway haha so it will be LIKE starting anew compared to my Huney XD

So hello to all of ya, hope to see some new quests, maybe more Big shiny swords too!
I like swords

Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:46 pm
Local GM

Post Re: Now lets try all this again.
Welcome back home !

I am in the old dusty thing of Eden, but i could play with you ^^'

Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:08 pm
Master

Post Re: Now lets try all this again.
its been forever so im RE dling the game. I am on my crap machine, but after alot of fixes I should be better to go.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]