View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
The final farewell message 
Senior

Post The final farewell message
It's funny; I've done at least a few of these in the past, but this is more or less where the streak will end. I've met a lot of cool people here, more so than I can say for a lot of MMO communities and even some of the gamedev communities I'm in. I'm not knocking any of you new folks, but times have definitely changed and it's showing. I've come to definite conclusion that I may as well end my playtime in these parts. I could name names, flip the bird here and there, but I wont; I'm trying to be way better than that.

Anyways, while im in touch with some buddies from here that have left, Im open to adding anyone that wants to add me to whatever messaging system we may have in common (Skype and steam are 2 big ones for me). Be you really old and from back in the day or new and think im a cool dude or just want to add another random dude, let me know here or send me a PM and Ill send you a PM with the info.

Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]