View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
This isn't a farewell per se, but... 
Lord

Post This isn't a farewell per se, but...
It sounds like it's happening kind of frequently. Often enough that I'll have to post up this thread. And considering that I shifted positions from a mere member, to a local GM, to a global GM somehow... I feel my whereabouts may be slightly more important because of it.

Money is really tight, lately. The past few months haven't been the brightest. My father wasn't able to pay the internet bill this week and I can't really get a job, right now. I'm not going to get into deep detail about this, anyway. I tend to keep my personal life outside of places like Eden. It's not important. And it's not like I'm going to die of starvation either. I'm just going to be without internet, that's all. Nonetheless, I may be around more scarcely. But I do hope things pick up sooner or later.

Well... that's it for now. Not much else to say. Wish me luck. I'm gonna pack this harddrive with emulators and PC games... hooboy, time for another marathon of Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines. Good game, I suggest it... with the unofficial patch. It's like Morrowind, great game but has bugs. So it's not all bad, I can focus my enthusiasms elsewhere, for once. Anyway... if I'm not around at midnight central time, I'm gone for another week or so. See ya.

ImageMAGANEGE: HUcaseal Level 170+
ImageDr. Tank: RAcast Level 200+
Account 2:
ImageKeimu: RAmarl 110+
ImageWhithette: FOmar 90+
ImageAltieri: FOnewearl 190+
Image: RAmar 30+

Click here for my Certificate
Credit goes to japanaman2 for making

Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]