View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Brb Far Eastern Asia 
The mother judge

Post Brb Far Eastern Asia
Welcome to my eighth topic in the Introductions board. From tomorrow I'll be living in the Far East for a whole year with no opportunity for a tea break in the middle.

Even though it's only a year, I feel things won't ever return to the way they were just through the natural progression of events up until this point, so this is a farewell of sorts. That being said, I couldn't even begin to list all the individuals and enumerate their contributions to my time here in as meaningful a way as they deserve - I think trying would yield only an incomplete list and a few angry people left out.

But to all those who've added something to make my experience on Eden a little more bearable, engaging, exciting and fulfilling, whether I'm going to talk to you every day until the end of time on an IM of some kind, or you left the community years ago and will never read this message (or anywhere, as I suspect a fair few lie, in-between) I would like to offer a heartfelt thank you. The fragility of relationships on a game that relies near solely on "F5" for being able to maintain them makes them all the more precious.

Thanks Roro for my last milestone game (and congrats!), and Nama for my last battle mode and actual game. I've got to admit, after saying I shan't try to list everyone, it's awfully tempting to do just that - I vote for international Eden community meet-ups so we can get our catharsis that way. But how lucky I am to have people to whom it's so hard to say goodbye.

Catch you later, folks.

------

To the Edenites I don't know:

Get on with the staff if at all possible.

Administrators like Tofuman and No One, possessing both the technical know-how and the will to work on Eden, are the best things to have happened to this server for a very long time. Off the top of my head, a toxic and stressful community - something PSO's often becomes - has caused at least 4 very capable administrators to lose all enthusiasm for a game into which they initially invested so much. Don't squander this precious opportunity. Active, friendly and knowledgeable moderators like Japanaman2 and Roronoa58 are also a real boon. Be nice and don't drive them to inactivity!

Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:31 pm
King

Post Re: Brb Far Eastern Asia
Shit dude, end of an era. You mostly know my feeling on this, with you leaving, something irreplaceable goes with you but you are doing it for all the right reasons. In all the games/forums i've played, you're the most chilled out dude i've encountered, and thats rare with GM positions, patience of a saint haha (your superhero name would be The Practitioner xD). You're right about Tofu and No one, those dudes have some hefty talent and knowledge, server is in good hands.

I wish you all the best on your pilgrimage mate and don't forget your weekly check-in to post some nice pics of those sweet ass sexy mama-sans. And keep your skype alive good sir.

Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:51 pm
Lord

Ah, I was wondering when this day would come...

It's sad to see you leave, really. But I'm sure you'll always be there, buried deep within my... Skype list.

I think most people have done a job well done, including yourself Trys. Especially you. Shame you gotta leave, but life progresses.

Until next year.

ImageMAGANEGE: HUcaseal Level 170+
ImageDr. Tank: RAcast Level 200+
Account 2:
ImageKeimu: RAmarl 110+
ImageWhithette: FOmar 90+
ImageAltieri: FOnewearl 190+
Image: RAmar 30+

Click here for my Certificate
Credit goes to japanaman2 for making

Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:12 pm
Local GM

I think i don't really have the word for that but...
Spoghead wrote:
But to all those who've added something to make my experience on Eden a little more bearable, engaging, exciting and fulfilling
I can told to you the same thing, you are one of the people who gave me memory on this server (and you know how bad is my brain about memory >_> ) and i will not forgot you that easily.

When you will not be there nama and me kept you chair warm :D

As Docta said , give us some pict sometime if you can, and in last resort we have IM.
And don't forget its not (if i am not wrong) a last good bye, one year ? its not that long :D

Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:25 pm
Master

Bye Bye Trys. I hope you remember that Mayu wubs all and especially you!
I'll miss Eden's PROney.

GC #1 (42005706)
MayuXx - Hunewearl
Mews - Ramarl
Liu Mei - Fomarl
Yuffie - Hucaseal

GC #2 (42005952)

GC #3 (42009601)

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:57 pm
色とりどり

It was a pleasure working with you and getting to know you, you certainly brought back some enjoyment in this server toward the end of my time still being in charge.
連絡しろよ。楽しんでね!

Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:03 pm
Nobody did what? T.T

Some day I swear I'm going to skip across the pond and to your neck of the woods and will ask you in person if you WANNAN TTF. Well, now that I said that, I probably will have to just for lulz :P

YOU TRYS TOO HARD TO LEAVE, so therefore you don't want to and actually won't be gone for eternity, right? -_-;;

Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:15 pm
Rookie

Don't leave here even when you are there please. Your secret admirer needs this to stalk you. :9

Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:42 pm
God

Shit ..... Well dude You know i love you slut dropping on my face and the kindness you've showed throughout your time here, You'll be missed greatly by a drunken bearded man! The Beatles fucked off to India, Befriended Ravi Shankar and what not and made one of the best albums ever so yes go over there and make your best album ( Use that as a very linear metaphor )

Much love,

Bushie Boy.

xoxo

all i heard was flaps ...and ping pong balls from that bangkok dude errr i mean girl

my tradelist >>>> http://edenserv.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=747

Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:35 am
Local GM

I hope your leaving is temporary and not indefinite. Farewell and take care Trys. Until next time.

Guild Card # 42004466

Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:33 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next