View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
RoRoNoa is the best! 
Rookie

Post RoRoNoa is the best!
So, I'm new to the server, online play, and Blue Burst. I've been playing for about two weeks and have been navigating my way toward Ultimate. After a bit of research, I discovered all kinds of amazing items that cropped up with Blue Burst and decided to, for the first time, check out Episode 4 and see if I could get my hands on any of them. After finding out I couldn't do a One Person game without doing a quest, I made a Normal game on Very Hard and didn't password it.

For the next TWO HOURS, I trudged my way helplessly through the Subterranean Desert's first two levels. As a Ranger, things went pretty slow. Around half way through Desert 3, a random Force named RoRoNoa joined my game and asked if I needed any help. I replied "please god yes" after being knocked prone by a dozen Gorans and Lizards. Noa piped down and began to obliterate things while simultaneously holding a conversation with me about Episode 4. I explained that this was my first visit and I was interested in finding a Centurion/Ability and a V101. He began to explain the mechanics behind the final boss and it's rare spawns, etc.

We eventually made it to the boss room and encountered the rare version of the boss! We quickly downed it (well, RoRoNoa did, I mostly just gave him an excuse to cast Resta occasionally) and he dropped the Centurion/Ability which Noa graciously passed to me. Wow.

Afterwords, I asked where a good place to encounter Zu's were since as a Purplenum, they dropped the V101 unit. He suggested one of the Maximum Attack stages and told me to select it. I wasn't even expecting him to help me do it, but once again I found myself in tow as this little FOnewearl detonated packs of monsters with little resistance. Right before the warp to the Desert section, a Zu drops the V101! I couldn't believe my luck! Again, RoRoNoa just said "grats" and let me have it. Incredible.

I'm posting this because there was nothing I could possibly give to him in game that he didn't already have/need. I just wanted to let everyone know how nice he was to me and that I think he is a pretty amazing person. He deserves some recognition and I hope this post offers something akin to it.

Thank you, RoRoNoa.

tl;dr: Found a Centurion/Ability and V101 unit my very first time playing Episode 4. Could not have done it without the help of RoRoNoa.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:41 pm
Senior

Post Re: RoRoNoa is the best!
Gratz on ur finds, maybe if it was a guld it would of been a different story right roro? :P

nah but roro is a cool guy just like most of the players here really. :)

Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:08 pm
Lord

roro is quite the guy

Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:10 pm
Profile WWW
Local GM

:blush:
Well its just nice to welcome newpeople on the serv (especially since i became a local GM).
And if i purpose my help, if people answer me they are looking for an item and it drop, its just rude to take it lol.

Well thank you for this topic and Welcome again on Edenserv and i hope you will enjoy our community.

Neo wrote:
maybe if it was a guld it would of been a different story right roro? :P

If it was a Guld, its different yes, because it will do not drop like that for me XD

Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]