View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Wannan TTF? 
Lord

Post Wannan TTF?
It's about time I should give some fellow hipsters out there a shoutout before I decide to rock n' roll my balls off before December 21, 2012 (lololo). And yes, this is my official (82374823749827340-year-late) goodbye (and appreciation) letter.

I would like to say that even though there were good and bad times all around here in Eden, I think the place just grew out on me. Everyone here has been a good boy or a badass motherfuckin rocker like mahboi Bushie and I'll never forget those times where we gave each other shits and giggles when I was still the noop GM who twisted everyone's gaming experience by establishing Kure's Dea- I mean by being the number juan Azn kid around. To tell you the truth, I kinda miss those old times when everyone treated each other as family (even if most of us were either in a clan or some sort a la Banhammer vs Hax_Axe).

Anyway, with no further a due, I would like to acknowledge every goddamn people that had a huge impact on me since the beginning of time. Yes, ever since this server was long before made as a refugee camp from Ultima's demise 23749287394872938492834 years ago.

...And in alphabetical order with a standard size 12 font. Times new roma- Arial.

Bushie motherfucking Boy:
Oh man, I really really miss you dude. Remember the time where you had to work your ass off to get Yasminkov 9000M Charge special? And how much I twisted that deal so you can have a harder time getting it? Of course not, you drunkard! But in all of seriousness, you're one of the guys that kept me alive because you're just damn awesome. Keep rockin' bro.

Cho motherfucking ko:
WHAT CAN I SAY. You and me go WAYYYYYYY back, even though we communicate so little today. I remember this little segment we had where I had to force you to dress up as a nurse lady and you were like "Not gonna do that ever again XD". Also, that Coca Cola side joke that we had (I still don't get why we say that as "hello" or "laterz" to each other XD). I can't really say anything else about you but I fuckin love you nig. Straight up, yes homo ;) And if you need any help of some sort regarding stingy crazy ass Japanese chicks, you know who to call. *shot*

Djorama:
WTF HAPPENED TO YOU?

Docta:
You know, you're really something man. Keeping the old Banhammer name, maintaining its health as the sole survivor (At least that's what I've heard from Sin) and hell, you even made Kure's Deal resurrect itself! For being a bro, I should give you the authority to rename Kure's Deal into something you prefer... because it's yours now.

I know you might be reading this at some point in your life, but I would like to say that even though you're utterly bori- *SHOT* Just kidding man, I kinda miss your nerdy ass. Let's talk sometime, or say hi to each other once in a while.

Laura:
You of all people. You shitty ass dumfuck blonde that has no life outside of your damn computer screen, you sh- I love you ma nigguh. Let's play some S4 sometime with Sin and roflstomp him in a handicap match. *shot*

No One:
I also miss your asshoe man. How's 3d modeling doing for you? I just want you to know that I respect you in any way possible and to wish you luck on your career (if you're making that as your career).

Pillow:
Hey gurrl that I committed rule 6 with. Wassup? Havin a good time? If you're reading this, just wanted to acknowledge your outstanding performance. Thanks for all the great times ;D

Raidou:
This hipster. I remember him being the royal fool of eden, but don't let his absurd personality get to you, he actually has a heartwarming side to him. I remember this kid as the guy who is curious of everything because he'd just... dazzle around the lobby like a talking monkey using nonsensical words just to publicize himself as an intellectua- *shot*. Just kidding bro. You da man and good luck at life.

RikaPSO:
Oho I remember this little mexican pussy cat. Hey, just letting you know that I'm still using the animations you gave me for RPG maker 2003. They were really nice and helped me make some of my own. Also, some of the rmk23 coding you introduced me to also gave me some ideas to improving the game itself. Let's talk sometime bro.

THE. ALMIGHTY. FOO-Sin:
See you at everywhere. /st

Spoggy:
Well shit son. Even though we barely talked, you damn well deserved my respect for reasons I cannot even comprehend. So keep up the GMing bicboi, and maintain Eden's health.

Tweek:
I feel like you should be included on this list because you have been a great help for everything. I think you're also the one who made Kure's deal so big back in the day.

Zarv:
See you at everywhere also. /st

Ze rest who I haven't mentioned:
Please acknowledge yourself as someone who have met or have talked to me, because I don't really remember you. And if you did acknowledge yourself, please know that I will definitely remember you by posting a reply because I treat (or have treated) everyone here as an individual.

And with that said, laterz and I wish you a happy christmas!

Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:59 pm
Global moderator

Post Re: Wannan TTF?
Bai Kure. D:

Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:19 pm
The mother judge

Our conversations on MSN were fun, you Eden-fossil, you.

Take care, Kure, Merry Christmas!

Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:33 am
色とりどり

coca cola o:
Yeeeeeah man, we had some good times -- and I'm still saying never again to that... even though you've been gone for ages now, still a bit sad to see you officially go. Have a great Christmas if we make it that far and feel free to hit me up whenever.
ちなみに、この気狂い女が死んじゃたんだ・・・多分。っていうか、考えないよ。アドバイスあざっす
愛、愛、愛してるとってもとっても愛してる♪(ミドリ)

Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:33 pm
God

awww man i will miss our banter filled drunken escapades dude, shame really because back then it was just pure utter filth and piss taking ( kinda miss that ) but you must keep rocking yourself dude and try and pop on the forums and say hello now and again, peace out hombre!

all i heard was flaps ...and ping pong balls from that bangkok dude errr i mean girl

my tradelist >>>> http://edenserv.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=747

Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:49 am
King

Farewell exalted one, hope you can still drop in occasionally, keep that dpos Sin in check. Also Kure ji's deal should stay Kure jis deal in your memory good sir.

Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:30 pm
Senior

I'll admit I'm a wee surprised to see you even post again, but certainly nothing unwelcome. A shame I didn't drop in sooner to respond.

Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]