View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Dark Falz or Olga Flow? 
PROSPECTORS!

Post Re: Dark Falz or Olga Flow?
The thing is, you presented it in such a way that seemed like "if you're not soloing you're doing it wrong."

Pulling the "sorry for having an opinion" card is completely irrelevant to this topic as well.

And here's an argument for falz: Rabarta + darvants. Makes everyone sadface unless they have cure/freeze or something equivalent.

Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:26 pm
Grants 1 hit ko's any darvant

Hypercam screws up my computer bad and lags me, and when even when its getting the video and then you watch it, It captured all the lag

Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:29 pm
PROSPECTORS!

DarkFlare wrote:
Grants 1 hit ko's any darvant

Grants takes FOREVER to cast. Again, whenever you get it off, you're gonna get hit yourself. :(

Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:35 pm
What about when you are a bare handed male with v801? xDDDDDDDD

Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:39 pm
PROSPECTORS!

Still takes longer and is less efficient than a heavy attack, and even then the targeting system will have it constantly strike the same closest one to you. If you're going to tech spam you might as well use one of the barta series.

Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:42 pm
1.) Damn earlier this topic was 88 views and is now 145 O_O

2.) What about gifoie and/or Rafoie? Goes far and hits more than one

Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:44 pm
PROSPECTORS!

Not as much damage, they're weak to ice.

Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:49 pm
色とりどり

Also, Falz is pretty resistant to light attacks, himself. Well... in Ultimate anyway
Olga Flow doesn't have any (non-light) elemental based attacks, really. So that'd be a disadvantage to him right there.

Also, you'd have to consider it completely differently. What point are you trying to make in this thread by bringing up a male force or V801? Also, gifoie and rafoie are completely irrelevant. This is supposed to be exclusively about Dark Falz and Olga Flow, right?

And since it hasn't been stated yet, I personally feel that Dark Falz would win.

Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:55 pm
*gasp* And the Male force and v801 are part of falz, i know its olga and falz but IM RUNNING OUTTA TRUMP CARDS HERE MAN D>

Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:03 pm
King

If you guys wanna get really crazy with it, think of the sword Olga has on his arm. Could you see him driving that thing right through 2nd form Falz's sack? Ugh. Or like, first form Falz's dog/dragon head things? Oh man... It's like "OH GOD THERE'S SO MUCH BLOOD PULL IT OUT"
Then he shoots Falz in the face with his Dark Meteor arm and walks away saying something about frozen pizza and a tea party he missed last Thursday.

Tewi dealwithit said (6:15 PM)
OH GOD OH GOD OH FUCKING GOD IM BEING CHASED BY A FUCKING PACK OF BEARS BEING LEAD BY MORE BEARS THESE LEADER BEARS HAVE BEARDS THAT ARE QUITE FABULOUS AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH GOD HELP ME ETHAN!

[c=#2EB7DE]Mudkip[/c] [c=47]x3[/c] says (8:17 PM)
im so lost right now lol
Et3rnal Guardian says (8:17 PM)
i wanna laugh my head off riht now
XxNaHtExX says (8:18 PM)
I'm doing those shrooms now.

"I blame not Heather, but rather a society, that tells it's youth, that the answers can be found in the MTV video games. We must pray that the other teenagers of Sherwood, Ohio know the name of that righteous dude who can solve their problems; It's Jesus Christ, and he's in the book. Amen."
-Heathers (1989)

Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:39 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next