View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Dark Falz or Olga Flow? 
Post Dark Falz or Olga Flow?
Who do you think would win if they were to fight to the death?

Falz created olga and he can DP like olga, only on 2nd form,Cast Crap Magic on form 1,FOrm 3 I dont think megid will work xDDDD
Olga was created by falz but is powerful as hell with DF,DM,and DB Powers and has 2 forms

In my Opinion: Student Surpasses Master so OLGA xD

Edit: Oh and heres a good reason why olga should win by Ethan

Ethan wrote:
If you guys wanna get really crazy with it, think of the sword Olga has on his arm. Could you see him driving that thing right through 2nd form Falz's sack? Ugh. Or like, first form Falz's dog/dragon head things? Oh man... It's like "OH GOD THERE'S SO MUCH BLOOD PULL IT OUT"
Then he shoots Falz in the face with his Dark Meteor arm and walks away saying something about frozen pizza and a tea party he missed last Thursday.

Oh crap Poll Vanished @_@

Last edited by DarkFlare on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:40 am
Lord

Post Re: Dark Falz or Olga Flow?
Uh dont you think theres enough poll's already?

Boredom - A severe disease infecting millions of people all over the world in which they constantly exhibit certain behaviours like lack of movement, construction of various pointless structures, doodling, talking about pointless things, and taking pictures of feet. There is no known cure, though the symptoms do seem to fade when victim is introduced to something time consuming or slightly entertaining, such as television or counting nails in a wall. Though is it a very severe and wide-spread epidemic, it is not fatal, though attempts to get rid of the disease have known to be fatal at times.

Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:48 pm
PROSPECTORS!

Moved since it's discussing PSO related stuff.

Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:07 pm
Champion

Like, its fine to make polls but don't you think you could like stop for a bit?

Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:17 am
God

They wouldn't fight eachother anyhow they'd team up and bumrape all the arrogant level 200's in the world...RAIDOU ;D

Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:32 pm
PROSPECTORS!

Dark Falz annoys me more since Olga dies so fast.

Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:36 pm
God

Dark falz hard and up= PIMP SLAP AND RUN Olga= If you hit my legs i'll make sure i'm more annoying than usual

Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:42 pm
King

Ultimate Falz only has 7,500 more HP than Ultimate Olga, but Olga only has two forms, Falz has three.

With Olga's jumping/sliding around, better over all resistances, the ability to avoid most of Falz's techs and his life draining attacks, I would have to vote on Olga. But that's if the fucker can reach Falz's third form in the sky and put up with the bitch slaps.

Tewi dealwithit said (6:15 PM)
OH GOD OH GOD OH FUCKING GOD IM BEING CHASED BY A FUCKING PACK OF BEARS BEING LEAD BY MORE BEARS THESE LEADER BEARS HAVE BEARDS THAT ARE QUITE FABULOUS AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH GOD HELP ME ETHAN!

[c=#2EB7DE]Mudkip[/c] [c=47]x3[/c] says (8:17 PM)
im so lost right now lol
Et3rnal Guardian says (8:17 PM)
i wanna laugh my head off riht now
XxNaHtExX says (8:18 PM)
I'm doing those shrooms now.

"I blame not Heather, but rather a society, that tells it's youth, that the answers can be found in the MTV video games. We must pray that the other teenagers of Sherwood, Ohio know the name of that righteous dude who can solve their problems; It's Jesus Christ, and he's in the book. Amen."
-Heathers (1989)

Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:59 am
Profile YIM
Lord

Id have to say Olga because he can move much more quicker in his 1st form.

Boredom - A severe disease infecting millions of people all over the world in which they constantly exhibit certain behaviours like lack of movement, construction of various pointless structures, doodling, talking about pointless things, and taking pictures of feet. There is no known cure, though the symptoms do seem to fade when victim is introduced to something time consuming or slightly entertaining, such as television or counting nails in a wall. Though is it a very severe and wide-spread epidemic, it is not fatal, though attempts to get rid of the disease have known to be fatal at times.

Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:03 am
PROSPECTORS!

You guys are forgetting about those damn darvants before you even have to fight Falz.

I highly doubt those will not knock Olga down with his high HP/DFP, and thus will strike repeatedly and cause major damage. Sure Falz's first two real forms will drop like flies, but his third form is a pain in the butt without enough ranged and elemental damage.

Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next