View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Your favorite weapon. 
Rookie

Post Re: Your favorite weapon.
lost wrote:
Master Raven. i love this gun. my dream? have stats on this gun :)

Ya rly! My fave gun too! Just by using it on a HUct lv 185 with no stats, you can tell that. :3
Also Excal owns! Depending on %s and Episode. :D

SLAYER - HUcast Lv. > 18X

SNAKE - RAmar Lv. > 2X

Aya Brea - RAmarl Lv. > 14X

Me: ♫God Hates Us All!!! God Hates Us All!!!♫
Someone: STFU... ¬¬

Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:52 pm
Master

Mind you, I don't have any killer weapons at the moment (Bleeping Merc Rod), but I do have an affinity for Mech Guns.

More Specifically my Charge Repeaters.

As far as Class Specific weapons...Well...

For HU: I'm more of a range guy, but if I decide to melee, I'd always go with Cross Scar. Yeah, Cross Scar. It's yellow, which isn't necessarily a favorite color of mine, however it's design and if you have a Battle Armor Unit installed (Devil/Battle ^^), it's pretty quick when attacking enemies (Multiple hits, quick paced.)

For RA: Frozen Shooter, For the friggin win. I can kill an enemy that is like light years above my level just by continuously shooting it with it's special attack. (Hit helps here too) And I can freeze enemies for others when helping people so they can get hits in for EXP.

For FO: The epically cruel irony here is, my favorite FO weapon is actually a sword. Elysion. Why? When you get low on TP, you can switch to that and just kill things for the lulz. It's uses your MST for it's power (Not sure on that one), so it's pretty helpful.

Something I found out too, when I use a force, I tend to use the Double Saber because it's special drains TP like crazy. (+50 a hit, which helps when you're out of fluids) That and Mahu when I'm not feeling like doing close quarters.

That's generally it ^^

~Deska

4202119:
Phoenix - Purple - 10x
Benehime - Blue - 12x
Rai - Green - 13x
Venom - Viridian - 15x

2nd (Need to look):
Electro - Yellow - Not saying yet.
Venom - Yellow - Not saying yet.
Amalia - Orange - Not saying yet.
Phoenix - Red - Not saying yet.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:47 pm
Rookie

Dark Flow for HU, love that thing don't care about power, it can be the weakest weapon ever and still will use it, Heaven Striker for RA, amazing gun, prefer using berserk than dp and i like how it looks on my RAmarl, for FO my favorite weapon ever is Glide Divine, also boosts j/z and gives def too.

Guild Card # 42001452
Guild Card # 42003217

Image Violet FOnewearl lvl 200

Image Elric HUmar lvl 185

Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:53 pm
Master

I have to agree with you Elric. Heaven Striker for me as well, and berserk over divine punishment always! HS got me out of alot of tough situations, and i'm not riding your wave Elric or anything, but agreed one hundred percent.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:01 pm
Master

While dark flow has its great uses in battle my fave weapon has got to be the flowen sword. It looks cool, fairly easy to use, and in high graphics changes colors. Iz an epic pretty sword. If a skin let me use a df with the flown look and visual effect it would be utterly amazing o.o

Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:07 am
God

if were goin on terms of looks my fav FO wep is deffo siren glass hammer if were goin on terms of usefulness id have to go all out and say syringe ! RA weps ... theres soooo many i use but looks wise its gotta be rage or guld milla and the yash 9 k ( demons) cuz that fucks shit up haha and finally for HU looks i have 3 haha poum , SJS and flowens ( when its see through n shit not blue lol ) as far as usefulness goes .. flowens ( real ) vivienne , poum and double sabre .. those are a mighty force to be reckoned with !

all i heard was flaps ...and ping pong balls from that bangkok dude errr i mean girl

my tradelist >>>> http://edenserv.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=747

Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:23 am
King

I suppose speaking honestly, my favorite hunter weapon would be Red Sword, It has good power, a decent special and with heavenly/battle its not too sluggish too. Its a good Dark Flow subsitiute till I can be bothered to go hunt a PGF.

For rangers I'd have to say Frozen Shooter, it freezes all the time which makes a it a good "stopping" weapon.

And for forces, I'll go out on a limb and say Psycho Wand. Yeah its rare, but it looks badass and boosts RA techs and it cuts TP consumption.

Fracks LVL 169
Tager LVL 114
Zoro LVL 22

GC: 42001796

Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:28 am
Rookie

Ive got to say my favorite weapons are my Partner (girasol -drools-) and Zanba (for the pure feel of epicness)

Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:29 am
Champion

My Charge Rippers.

They are like a mini dls with hit, except I take 3k with max buffs.

Characters:
var00
Cross
Shen
Dovakhiin

Team Dovakhiin-
http://www.youtube.com/user/ultimatezeldaplayer

Subscribe

Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:42 am
PROSPECTORS!

*snickers*

Charge rippers. Break out the whoopee cushions!

On a serious note, I'd like to add card weapons in general as weapons to consider. In particular, I enjoy the Gal Wind. I find it to be very useful on my force for a little bit of fun, but it's REALLY useful when I'm running anything with dubchics. You can nail the switches through walls, much like you can with a bazooka. I can speed up RT runs if my rangers are fat and slow. ;3

Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next