View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Ninja Pillow 
Lord

Post Ninja Pillow
i was bored one day so i drew my self as a ninja...

Boredom - A severe disease infecting millions of people all over the world in which they constantly exhibit certain behaviours like lack of movement, construction of various pointless structures, doodling, talking about pointless things, and taking pictures of feet. There is no known cure, though the symptoms do seem to fade when victim is introduced to something time consuming or slightly entertaining, such as television or counting nails in a wall. Though is it a very severe and wide-spread epidemic, it is not fatal, though attempts to get rid of the disease have known to be fatal at times.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:58 pm
Global moderator

Post Re: Ninja Pillow
I wish I could draw good. D=
Anyway, now I wanna be a kittie ninja. =O

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:54 am
Lord

i didnt really think it was all that good X.X i suck at drawing mouths so i just added a little dot xD

Boredom - A severe disease infecting millions of people all over the world in which they constantly exhibit certain behaviours like lack of movement, construction of various pointless structures, doodling, talking about pointless things, and taking pictures of feet. There is no known cure, though the symptoms do seem to fade when victim is introduced to something time consuming or slightly entertaining, such as television or counting nails in a wall. Though is it a very severe and wide-spread epidemic, it is not fatal, though attempts to get rid of the disease have known to be fatal at times.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:57 am
Global moderator

Pillows Unite! wrote:
i didnt really think it was all that good X.X i suck at drawing mouths so i just added a little dot xD

I suck at drawing period. XD

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:58 am
Lord

the only thing im actually "good" at drawing is the eyes. i draw them all the time in my note book xD

Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:01 am
PROSPECTORS!

I like your style. It feels a lot more realistic and... normal than most styles.

Probably a good idea to hide her hands behind her back, because hands are the bane of drawing. Plus, that kinda adds to the cuteness of the picture.

I have a little bit of constructive criticism, but I never know who wants it and who doesn't these days. Are you in the mood for a (fairly moderate) critique?

Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:24 am
Lord

Go ahead and say anything you want i can take it xD and yes i put the hand behind her back because if i drew hands it would look worse... X.X

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:10 am
PROSPECTORS!

Ahaha yeah, I'd have done the same thing if I ever tried to draw something.

Anyway, I know this kinda sounds pervy, but her chest is drawn kinda funny in my eyes.
The lines in that area usually depend on the angle of the picture. From this angle, I would think that the lines should be more below than to the side. Oh, and by no means am I implying "lol the breasts aren't big enough." Just commenting on the STYLE. XD

Otherwise, all of the proportions seem proper, and like I said, very cute.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:12 pm
Lord

1. -_-

2. i "kinda" see what you mean

3. :lol:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:48 pm
PROSPECTORS!

Oh, that first statement was a stab at myself, not you. I'm terrible at drawing anything, and I HAVE to find any possible way I can to hide hands if I ever try to draw a human.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next