View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Gamer going to Prison for 8 years 
Local GM

Post Re: Gamer going to Prison for 8 years
America need a drunk(is it useful to add "drunk"?) Scottish Slapman i am totally agree.

And yeah going to jail for 8 year because of jokes on the internet is ....
WTF all people who post on the Uncyclopedia are near to go in jail too, no ?

Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:49 am
Rookie

This happened in Texas and I didn't hear about it? Huh. I read the article, doesn't seem to say where. Most of Texas is known for lunacy like this(except for Austin and the DFW metroplex) so it could've happened anywhere and not just my area. I had the police knock on my door the day before my senior year started for a silly comment but I was able to prove that I had no ill intentions.

Anyway, on-topic: Yes, what he said may have been out of line, but it's the internet. Do people still take it seriously? If half of the shit that gets said on xbox live was recorded in some way Microsoft would probably lose their entire consumer base to various jails across the country for this kind of thing. Also, the poor kid's only eighteen. If he gets stuck with 8 years he'll be, what, 26-27 with no job, education, or recent work history? He'll just have a nasty criminal record over a silly internet conversation, and what a life that could be. Stay classy, Texas.

Don't even get me started on the Canadian woman who was stalking him.

Specineff - FOmar
Nacht - RAmarl
Yzer - HUnewearl
Aretha-00 - RAcast
Centhron - FOnewearl
Tekhelet - RAmar
Crystalia - FOmarl
Polaris - HUcast

Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:08 pm
Lord

Specineff XIII wrote:
Stay classy, Murica.

Fix'd your quote for you.

I have a lot to say about the Bitch of a Canadian woman that stalked his accounts like she had a right to do it.

Besides, the United States/Texas State government has no right to jail him anyways, considering it was obviously in response to a comment that called him a Psycho, AND he never did anything, nor had any evidence suggesting that he even thought of doing it, AND the Government doesnt run the internet. There are no government internet laws stating that you can go to jail for ANYTHING you say. If I were him, I'd take a lawyer and shove the government "laws" right back up their asses, and then sue that dumb b*tch of a Canadian woman for millions for damages and stalking his FB and league accounts months before hand.

That's what I'd do anyways.

Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:30 pm
Profile WWW
Rookie

-C00- wrote:
Specineff XIII wrote:
Stay classy, Murica.

Fix'd your quote for you.

I have a lot to say about the Bitch of a Canadian woman that stalked his accounts like she had a right to do it.

Besides, the United States/Texas State government has no right to jail him anyways, considering it was obviously in response to a comment that called him a Psycho, AND he never did anything, nor had any evidence suggesting that he even thought of doing it, AND the Government doesnt run the internet. There are no government internet laws stating that you can go to jail for ANYTHING you say. If I were him, I'd take a lawyer and shove the government "laws" right back up their asses, and then sue that dumb b*tch of a Canadian woman for millions for damages and stalking his FB and league accounts months before hand.

That's what I'd do anyways.

Oh, yeah. Definitely. "Murika" is just as bad these days, I'm sure, but I've never had the chance to actually leave Texas for long enough to learn that myself. Unfortunately, people here seem to think that the police have jurisdiction over text on the internet(some crazy woman had been looking at my Facebook and took something I said as "ohh emm eff gee he's going to bomb his high school on the first day!") and can do something about it. Now if it was a direct threat I can understand keeping an eye on them to make sure they don't do anything but pre-emptive arrest is silly and a waste of manpower when things like people murdering waiters over the tip jar and stealing safes out of small business are going on.

Just speaking from personal experience here.

Specineff - FOmar
Nacht - RAmarl
Yzer - HUnewearl
Aretha-00 - RAcast
Centhron - FOnewearl
Tekhelet - RAmar
Crystalia - FOmarl
Polaris - HUcast

Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:09 pm
Rookie

Wow. This is so obvious he was kidding, I'm scared for our future. I feel bad for the kid... but even worse for the parents.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:56 pm
Lord

The united States has always been like this, I'm not surprised about it. Honestly, they tried telling us that the guy that turned into a living Zombie and ate that other guy's face off while taking 12 bullets to the back before dying was on "Bath Salts" and was a Psycho.

Yeahhhhhhh riiiiiiiiighhhtttttt...

Because Bath Salts does that to you.

Anyways, America ftl. I hate this place.

Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:37 am
Profile WWW
The mother judge

Seems it's catching some wind in its sails: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/help- ... todos=true

Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:07 pm
色とりどり

-C00- wrote:
The united States has always been like this, I'm not surprised about it. Honestly, they tried telling us that the guy that turned into a living Zombie and ate that other guy's face off while taking 12 bullets to the back before dying was on "Bath Salts" and was a Psycho.

Yeahhhhhhh riiiiiiiiighhhtttttt...

Because Bath Salts does that to you.

Anyways, America ftl. I hate this place.

It'd help if you knew what bath salts actually were. Also, I don't believe it was "America" who said that. I'm not defending this country, this point just stood out to me.
Anyway, weren't you on the other side on this issue in your first post than you have been in the last few?

Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:15 pm
Lord

Ive been on the same point and side most of the way through here, don't think i generally changed.,

Bath Salts were being told to us as being a very mind endusing drug (these statements were from the police that shot him) and that it can make you go insane. But, I'm PRETTY sure that insane people don't turn into raging Zombies and eat a guy alive. I'm PRETTY SURE.

Im quite sure that's the exact definition of a Zombie.

And Im positive that you don't turn into a Zombie by eating/consuming bath salts.

Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:21 pm
Profile WWW
God

Dr. Frasier Crane wrote:
"Lazy-guy. I wonder what they call the deluxe model? The hopeless slack-ass?"

Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next