View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
A Public thank you to All staff members 
Lord

Post A Public thank you to All staff members
WELCOME

I don't normally do this so its kind of new, but I felt that I needed to thank all of our staff members in this topic, and I hope that after creating it and seeing it, people will also post here or PM the GMs and Admins about how much good they've done for this server. Lets start with the list of active GMs that are active every day or every week at some point.

Tofuman
japanaman2
Shenhua
roronoa58
Namakemono

Spoghead

I'll start by addressing them individually and stating the things I love about each.

Tofuman:

Tofuman you know I knew who you were from the very beginning, but I didn't know know you. You seemed like a pretty stand-up guy and I like that in people. We personally didn't talk much and that sort of puts me at a disadvantage here with telling you why you do such a great job. But, to be honest with you, I can't thank you enough for what you did for me. When I came back here you welcomed me here with open arms and you even did what the rules said you wouldn't do: gave me my account back. You even let me stay on the forums here, and I guess that's attributed to the fact that you may have not seen what karma thought I did wrong to anybody. You might have not seen that. Or you did and just didn't care too much, but either way, there's so much that I owe you. One of the things that I owe you is the very reason of my current abundance of happiness. You are the very sole reason as to why I met my lovely Girl Friend, Noyo (zeldarocks on the forums), and why I'm even still playing here. I owe you a lot and not just that, but you are the best Admin this server ever had. You actually listen to issues, and you try to solve, or you DO solve these problems within a matter of weeks and fix them when you can. You've done so much for us and you ROCK for that!

Spoghead:

Trys I didn't know you when I first came here, and you seemed like an upright guy but I didn't really understand where you came from at first. Now I sort of do. You've done enough on this server to earn the right to not really even do quests or even PLAY the game anymore. I mean come on, you're lvl 202 ELITE. You've done a ton for me, and everyone else here. But not only that, you're a great friend. And I appreciate it.

Shenhua and Namakemono:

I'm addressing you both specifically together because I don't know either of you that well. But here's the one thing I have to say about both of you. You keep the lobbies rockin' BROOOS!!! Keep up the good work guys!!!

japanaman2:

You are probably the best skin maker ever. Bubble gum advertisements in the lobby. Just... just... FORGET IT!!! You're the best. You have made so many skins for me, and you were the first one to actually formally welcome me BACK to Eden after my long leave! Thanks Jap, you are one of THE BEST!! Keep it up!

roronoa58:

Dude, you keep my gf company in the mornings. You're good to her, and you keep her going in the server. Thats good enough for me to like you man, and I thank you for that. You're awesome man!

TO WRAP THIS UP

What do you, the people of Eden have to say to these awesome GMs and Admins??? I've said my bit, now you say yours!? ;o

Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:32 am
Profile WWW
豆腐配達

Post Re: A Public thank you to All staff members
Don't forget Raven and Laura.

Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:54 am
Lord

tofuman wrote:

I said all gms/admins that are active daily/weekly.

I mean laura and Raven did something yes, but they aren't on as much as they used to be. =P

Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:25 pm
Profile WWW
Rookie

i gotta say thanks to the GMs/ admins and just about everyone I've interacted with so far on this server, in just the few days ive been here, I've felt welcome by you all, far more than i ever did on schthack.

Thank You :D

Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:31 pm
Lord

i.e. I'm a lobby whore?

Gee, thanks.

Nah, I keed. Thanks for the um... thanks, though. Actually, you're welcome... either way. Feels flattering to be acknowledged for the um... *cough* work I do around here. So yeah. I'll be in the lobbies as -C00- said if ya need anything.

ImageMAGANEGE: HUcaseal Level 170+
ImageDr. Tank: RAcast Level 200+
Account 2:
ImageKeimu: RAmarl 110+
ImageWhithette: FOmar 90+
ImageAltieri: FOnewearl 190+
Image: RAmar 30+

Click here for my Certificate
Credit goes to japanaman2 for making

Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:55 pm
Local GM

tofuman wrote:

Well Laura ... how many time since the last we saw her ?
And for Raven he is not really an ingame admin,
but technical one who keep serv alive, i thanks him a lot too for that.

-C00- wrote:
roronoa58:

Dude, you keep my gf company in the mornings. You're good to her, and you keep her going in the server. Thats good enough for me to like you man, and I thank you for that. You're awesome man!

Ehh well, am i like a girlfriend sitter (stalker?) ?

Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:04 am
God

I sense a influx of BJ's behind the guild counters coming soon!

all i heard was flaps ...and ping pong balls from that bangkok dude errr i mean girl

my tradelist >>>> http://edenserv.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=747

Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:49 am
Lord

Bushie Boy wrote:
I sense a influx of BJ's behind the guild counters coming soon!

Lol bushie

Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:17 am
Profile WWW
King

It's true that i don't post much as many topics are not of my interest (trades, bugs,...) but that doesn't mean i don't read some of them and i must say, you guys are some of the best around, anyone can request, talk or give advices to you and you will understand and take that into account.

The server and what is has to offer was a teamwork effort and i believe each and single
one of you contributed to it.
Modifications, events, advices, you guys are the best.

I thank you and i appreciate all the help you have given me in these years.

Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:54 am
Profile WWW
Lord

K_I_R_E_E_K wrote:
It's true that i don't post much as many topics are not of my interest (trades, bugs,...) but that doesn't mean i don't read some of them and i must say, you guys are some of the best around, anyone can request, talk or give advices to you and you will understand and take that into account.

The server and what is has to offer was a teamwork effort and i believe each and single
one of you contributed to it.
Modifications, events, advices, you guys are the best.

I thank you and i appreciate all the help you have given me in these years.

I got a job for you btw Kireek, PM me when you can so we can talk ;o

Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:56 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next