View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Things having to do with personal issues and such 
色とりどり

Post Re: Things having to do with personal issues and such
Since this brought up the point of others hating and not just bringing it up to your parents:

This may or may not apply to you, but I thought I'd share it anyway.
Assume the best of people; most people are not dicks. The ones that are will make that fact clear pretty quickly; upon realization of this, you can just avoid them if you wish.

This may make you seem or even be a little naive at times, but I would rather be naive and assume everyone is being nice to me and that any personal slights are likely to be my misinterpretation than nastiness on their side. The alternative is assuming everyone is trying to put me down, and really, what would I get out of that?

So yeah — just be nice to people, and assume they're being nice to you.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:06 am
Champion

I just wanna say thanks to all that have been helping me with advice to tell everyone. It means a lot. every bit of advice helped.

Characters:
var00
Cross
Shen
Dovakhiin

Team Dovakhiin-
http://www.youtube.com/user/ultimatezeldaplayer

Subscribe

Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:22 pm
Champion

Just to clear the air I want to give my honest opinion, so first off you're only 15 or so and you're going to make a lot of mistakes, you haven't even lived half of your life yet (most likely). Exploring sexuality is normal, but I think you want to be careful because you may regret this for a long time. I don't think I would come out to your parents especially cause your age, even though its pretty normal these days. That's all I can say.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:20 pm
Champion

Vent wrote:
Just to clear the air I want to give my honest opinion, so first off you're only 15 or so and you're going to make a lot of mistakes, you haven't even lived half of your life yet (most likely). Exploring sexuality is normal, but I think you want to be careful because you may regret this for a long time. I don't think I would come out to your parents especially cause your age, even though its pretty normal these days. That's all I can say.

I accept this advice, but im pretty solid on my sexuality. I do have a BF and i love it, and ive had a gf and i loved it. Im pretty solid on my choice now. Thanks to all of you again for helping me! :)

Characters:
var00
Cross
Shen
Dovakhiin

Team Dovakhiin-
http://www.youtube.com/user/ultimatezeldaplayer

Subscribe

Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:49 pm
King

Your sexuality is your choice dude, and I have no quarms about what it is. I have know a few gay men in my past, and there just as much a laugh as a straight man.

If anything, you get the best of both worlds now. :P

Just keep your friends close, your proper friends will support all your decisions, and the ones that dont are obviously not proper friends. (unless them decisions are stupid obvioulsy!)

Fracks LVL 169
Tager LVL 114
Zoro LVL 22

GC: 42001796

Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3