View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Phantasy Star Zero discussion 
Champion

Post Phantasy Star Zero discussion
For the few of us that play it.

Well in short continuing the discussion on the other topic...

Following your example No One, I did hard tower today (5 lvlups, this should finally get me through Falz in Hard xD) and I found a couple rares:
Dragon Wing (armor)
Black Hawk (Mechgun, I THINK it's a rare)
Vthra Weapon (Laser Cannon, same as Black Hawk)

I haven't checked if those weapons sell for 10, but that's the problem for me, too many red boxes and none sells for 10 :/, but then there are items that do sell for 10 meseta... so... are there to few rares? or do the rares sell good? I hope they don't, because if that's the case my mags are having a too exquisit diet xD

By the way I realized I did have a rare in my inventory, the Dymos armor. But still, my japanese chars got probably no further than hard Paru ad were crowded with rares. Not to mention the vending machine! Which gives like two times as many items and they are not only cool but good! Like Samus's armgun *0*

Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:10 pm
Profile WWW
extended rech

Post Re: Phantasy Star Zero discussion
Those extra weapons are in the US/EU versions too, their model just shows as like a handgun though. As long as you remember ther andom handgun in your inventory is Samus' gun you're fine. XD

I might play through the tower again, myself.

o says (15:58):
*I've been tempted to ban a few people in the past simply because I found them annoying.
"Reason for ban: Because I can't punch you in the face."

Give a girl the right shoes and she will conquer the world.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:14 pm
Champion

Laura wrote:
Those extra weapons are in the US/EU versions too, their model just shows as like a handgun though. As long as you remember ther andom handgun in your inventory is Samus' gun you're fine.

DO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT WANT!!!!

My life quality has vertiginously decreased, I now quilify as sad.

...But still, the vending machine does give you less items in US/EU version than in the JP one.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:59 pm
Profile WWW
Champion

Finaly got a 7star item: Asgard Frame (0 slot)

But there's something i forgot to say: I also haven't found ANY shifta or deband of any lv, more to say... i haven't EVER found any disk at all... all my techs are lv7 bought in the shop D:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:09 pm
Profile WWW
Nobody did what? T.T

I have a few 15's laying around, if I only could get online I'd be happy to give you some as my FO isn't high enough level to use it. It also sucks that you can make only three characters. I mean, come on. What if I want to redo the storyline without losing the ability to use all my high level gear ;_; as PSZ is level-based instead of stat based (grr, WHY did it have to do that nonsense >.>).

But yeah, I find mechguns to be incredibly useful regardless of their rarity. Ranged + Good strength + good accuracy = good damage output. You can't outmatch the power of a Celeb Foie Haze though, but I don't have but a level 2 one. You really need to be on Super to find decent stuff. Once you hit super and start spamming quests, then you'll radically see more rares drop.

Anyways, I think there's some bonus to doing quests vs solo mode. One of them gives you more experience, the other gives you higher chance of rare drops.

As for Falz, I find Mother Trinity to be harder than Falz because I cheat at Falz. PB right as Mother Trinity is dying and you're invincible for the Falz fight. Go figure XD

Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]