View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Does anyone here play on the PSU private test server? 
Master

Post Re: Does anyone here play on the PSU private test server?
Well if they dont want us so called foreigners there why dont they just say so
in the download section to make it clear for everyone.

As for pestering its the same everywhere you go, its annoying yes but how does anyone stop it apart from banning people?

Personally if I need something I will ask people if they want to trade for something and let them have choice.

I suppose someone could make a server called non Japs or something if they really wanted to...not sure if im all for racism though???

I suppose they only want people that speak the same language to avoid confusion... heaven knows what they are thinking, like i mentioned befre
if they had people from other countries they could increase their donations a hell of a lot ... but its up to them really.

All we can do is look out for another server for PSU or tolerate theirs... and spam the crap out of it justto piss them off hehehehehe joke joke
OR IS IT !!!

Im just glad I have Blue Burst to play, I like it here and OK its an old game but such a good one!

Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:05 am
Profile YIM
豆腐配達

Pestering maybe the same everywhere this side of the world... It just not done on the Japanese servers. Its not done on private PSO servers either.

I don't think sega have too much of a problem if us gaijin's play. Its the players. Most likely to do with the language barrier.

Although if you look at it from Sega's point of view. Westerners complain more. (just look at the current PSU event forum). Less players willing to pay a monthly subscription.

I would say the biggest contribution the western part of the world done for PS is brought about Private servers (which isn't anything good for Sega). It was one of the reasons for Sega closing down the PSO servers in the US. Then theres players like Broomop (who lives here in the UK) ruining the servers and then other private servers.

"We" just cause too many problems for Sega... I'd be suprised if Sega have global servers for PSO2. They'll wait for the hacking to start (which it will). So we'll end up with slow releases for updates and events and then just cut its life in half for the western part of the world. And keep the Japanese servers running.

I know it may seem like I'm saying that there isn't any Japanese dishonest, scamming, spamming, hacking, cheating players. No doubt there are, but there are more in EU/US.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:00 am
The mother judge

tofuman wrote:
I don't think sega have too much of a problem if us gaijin's play. Its the players. Most likely to do with the language barrier.

They sent out a compulsory katakana test (presumably with the ideal that no non-Japanese person would be able to pass it) and even banned foreigners for a while.

I've never played there myself, but my friends told me and I was inundated with katakana tests to solve for people!

Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2