View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Mischief Night 
Quest editor

Post Mischief Night
Share your Mischief Night stories and Pranks here. Just remember to have fun telling it.

Well this year i decided to go with a friend to the dollar store and buy 9 rolls of Ceranwrap. We told a cop that lived next door about the prank and he told us " just dont get caught" ( thought this was funny) we went up the road a bit and ceranwrapped this guys blue/blackish Honda civic. Was a fun night since we didnt get caught and the guy has no idea who did it xD.

Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:10 pm
Champion

Post Re: Mischief Night
We forced one my friend to run in underwears in the street whilst yelling "I WANT CANDIES!"...Good times, good times...

Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:34 pm
PROSPECTORS!

My first time ever having more than one friend spend the night at my house (and probably the only time, now that I look back...) we had some interesting adventures.

We went to the arcade and won two balloons: one in the shape of Dora the Explorer and the other in the shape of Buttercup from PPG.

Late that night we decided to take them to the nearest elementary school playground and find some use for them there. After some deep conversation about where we wanted to go and what we wanted out of life, my older friend revealed a rope that he had tied in a noose out of our sight. Unfortunately, it was Dora's time to go. We struggled with the rope a bit and finally managed to fit her head through the loop. Making our way to the monkey bars, we bid farewell to the balloon. Even in death, she smiled.

Giggling about the thought of first-fifth graders finding their beloved Dora hanging dead, we contemplated what to do with the Buttercup balloon. We began to wander off the school grounds, trying not to scar the minds of kids any more than we already had. Eventually we found a gold mine: an unattended construction site! My older friend once again stepped up to the plate and tactically placed the Buttercup doll on the seat of a massive CAT tractor.

We never saw Buttercup or Dora again, but they shall forever be remembered.

Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:06 am
Quest editor

Those are some pretty interesting and quite funny stories xD

Racheal - HUnewearl - Skyly
Sera - RAmarl - Virdia
Chidori - RAcaseal - Oran

Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:02 pm
King

[quote="Karma"][/quote]

Seriously, post your cockoo clock story, dude. It's priceless.

Anyway, I'll try to remember something mischievous- But I'm an antisocial twat so that may take a while.

Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:27 pm
色とりどり

Since this was the first thing that came to mind:
At the end of my freshman year of high school I went on trip with my seminary. (yeah, I was forced into it) So we went to this historic hotel and after getting bored of messing with our other roommate, who ended up staring at a constant loop of a censored advertisement of girls gone wild, my friend and I decided to leave the room at about 2 am. We met up with someone else and headed on down to the kitchen. There was no one else stirring about at all, so we ended up stealing a bunch of dessert and eating it. We stole a couple cans of whip cream and I think my friend took a ketchup bottle and ended up taking it into the bathroom with him- even though he was disgusted by ketchup to the point to where he couldn't even touch the stuff. We left a trail of whip cream along all of the stair railings and in chairs down in the lobby, which we had stolen from several reception areas and put there. Just before calling it a night I discharged a fire extinguisher on our other roommate who left the room to come looking for us.
At some point the next day my friend broke a window of that same hotel with a rock; I'm sure they were glad to be rid of us.

Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]