View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Favorite Genre/Band and why? 
King

Post Re: Favorite Genre/Band and why?
Machinae Supremacy!

Think of it as Metal + Chiptunes.

Fracks LVL 169
Tager LVL 114
Zoro LVL 22

GC: 42001796

Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:22 pm
Master

Post Re: Favorite Genre/Band and why?
Alright I've avoided this topic long enough. *cracks knuckles, stretches and takes a deep breath* Oh and all of these are not even all of my favorites.

My Rock and everything that falls under the tree genre "favs"

Nightwish, Lacuna Coil, Dragonforce, Masterplan, Iced Earth, Inkubus Sukkubus, Kidneythieves, Crush 40, The Agonist, Five Finger Death Punch, Slayer, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Marilyn Manson, Alice Cooper, Rob Zombie/White Zombie, G.W.A.R., Disturbed, Steel Panther, SR-71, Green Day, Anti Flag, The Exploited, Delain, Dark Princess, Demons and Wizards, Motley Crue, Black Stone Cherry, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Shadows Fall, In Flames, Genesis, Faith No More, Kiuas, Art of Dying, Skindred, Septic Flesh, Manowar, Cruachan, Shinedown, Breaking Benjamin, TYR, Angelzoom, In This Moment, System of a Down, Skid Row, Poison, Halestorm, AFI, The Offspring, Tenacious D, Otep, Fear Factory, (theres more I just can't think of it right now.XD)

So yeah probably first and foremost I'm a rocker, but I love a lot of other things too here's some other oddities you might not expect.....

Da Buzz (A swedish Dance/pop band), Faun(A folk band they kick ass really), Omnia(another folk band), Christian Kane(A southern rock/country singer eh it's up for debate but he's upbeat and has talent unlike half the genre does), Heather Dale(more folk music. Her voice is lovely though.) Katethegreat19/Erutan(A singer songwriter I came across on youtube, No she isn't super famous, but she should be. Her voice is a taste of haunting beauty you should hear.^_^) Gackt(J-pop/rock. Yes all I'm a Gackt geek.) As before there is more my brain has hit a fart. XD

My tastes are very diverse though I'm not a fan of most country. Still there are a few artists I come across that really do blow my mind. Not many but some. I like to listen to new music and I'm always scouring the net for new sounds.

Chaos, Order, Balance

"Birthdays are like leveling up in real life. Only your stats are continuously going down with every level. Yay only 4 more levels until I can use easily broken hip!!!"

GCN: 42000726
GCN2: 42002692

Characters
Shadefire Bluefull HUnewearl
Shade Greenill RAmarl
Fayana Pinkal FOnewearl
Kyoken Oran Fonewm

Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5